Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had lunch with a friend yesterday and have had a chat with Mark and had a look about.

either this will be finished quietly offline with alan and joel, or it will be broken to pieces for perhaps a Scooby project, or i will stop throwing money down the drain on modifying altogether and maybe just buy a dedicated track ready toy, like a Westy or something properly quick.

either way, the days of modifying just to post an update on a forum are done.

Phil.

i have had more than enough buddy.

this crap follows me home, and I find that unacceptable. it was fine when i was younger and single and lived at home, but now that it follows me home and impacts my mrs, it is no longer acceptable to me. and I know that Rob is exactly the same and can vouch for it.

a change of some sort is required for sure.

Phil.

i have had more than enough buddy.

this crap follows me home, and I find that unacceptable. it was fine when i was younger and single and lived at home, but now that it follows me home and impacts my mrs, it is no longer acceptable to me. and I know that Rob is exactly the same and can vouch for it.

a change of some sort is required for sure.

Phil.

yea i can, when were taking phone calls, recieveing txts, speaking on fb what seems like constantly it can be very draining and depressing esp when all we want is to enjoy the scene, meet new people find inspiration, meet new friends, just like we have done over the years, and however much you try you end up taking it home. Its easy to loose interest esp when your last 8 years work in building a site to have your name trampled on my someone spouting tripe is very disheartening.

its not just a shamp though pick its a tragedy this guy used to live and breath starlets but above twat seems to have completly drained his love for it.

:(

^^^see, u and I are just the same. to alot of folk its just shit on a site, they turn off the computer and its gone. doesnt work that way for you and I. and then Amy and Carol have to suffer it.

going to be getting a test drive in a scoob with 2 or 3 different boost settings within the next week or so hopefully, give me an idea of what the various models would feel like in terms of power, plus, proper 4wd.

Phil.

Sad to hear this dude but if you feel this way and lost interest then i suppose theres no other way to turn!!! i've been there so many times with me haveing 2 kids trying to spend money on the house/kids/car it becomes abit to much!!! As well all know these little buggers like to take chunks out of our pockets and when trying to take that first step onto the ladder it only adds to more pressure that you dont need!!!

Ohh and Rob i hope that above twat comment was ment for me!!! lol

I just hope u and rob can find a way through it and not leave the scene it would be a real tragedy after all the hard work you guys have put it among others , but I do understand where your coming from I have quiet a stressful job and it is hard not to bring it home keep ya heads up guys but u have to do what's best for your family in the end

I know mate, it got to the point in the last week that Amy turned the notifications off on my phone because it was literally going off every second. I don't know how she puts up with me tbf.

x3 think Val puts up with so much, had to switch my phone off at work the other day!!!!

An Phil, dont let him drive you out the scene, as said the people that matter know who was a Dick!!!

Please keep the EP :(

John