Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hopefully dude.

once she's sorted i'll try to get her through MOT, then keep the MOT rolling each year and then just tax and insure it for the months when i want to throw her on the roads.

Phil.

You know it makes sense :)

John

Okay, so I read all of this now. Till like page 90 on my Smartphone, took me one week reading in the evenings and not accessing other parts of the Forum from my Smartphone ;)

I really love how it went, except the parts where something didn't go as wanted. But it gave me many ideas for my little Starlet.

It's still online although the guy told you to remove it ;)

BadgerSports Inc Update

With the developments of Project BadgerSports as hectic and unpredictable as ever, I felt that the time was right to also take stock of the development of BadgerSports Inc, key staff appointments and how the individual positions combine to ensure the ongoing success of both BadgerSports Inc and the three EPs that make up the BadgerSports Inc fleet.

As Managing Director, it fell to me to provide this review, the output of which is the BadgerSports Inc Organogram below, citing the personnel that make up the organisation and their roles, responsibilities and areas of expertise.

BadgerSports In Organogram

BadgerSports_Inc_Organogram.jpg

That concludes the periodic review of BadgerSports Inc.

:lol::( :( ;)

Phil.

Riko is missing as your Loverboy and Parts-buyer :D

May I ask, will you ever sell that illuminated Ignition Barrel? I'd love to have one, would certainly be the only guy in Germany having that ;)

Also you would save a few grams if you lose all that covering parts in the... I think dashboard is the word. Where you gauges are fitted ;)

Greetings from good old Germany,

Renko

Hi Renko,

You spent a WEEK reading this?? holy crap!!! lol! that's epic sir thank-you!!!

there have been a few times when things haven't gone as I wanted, but we have got her there in the end.

can't believe that video is still on there! fucking cheeky pricks! i will definitely not be back near them for anything, pretty sure thats where my oil seals were killed right there in that video!

I did forget Riko, however, i made that way after Riko disappeared off the face of the earth....we miss him dearly!!! lol

Illuminated ignition barrel - no mate sorry, not unless i have to break the car for some reason. However, they come up for sale quite often. Drop a PM to Steve_gt (Club Manager), he will help u find one mate!!!

right now i'm leaving the front half of the inside of the car fairly inhabitable, so i'm leaving the carpets and trim pieces. I'm not sure im ready to ditch the dash yet lol, plus our MOT test over here wouldn't like that!!

Cheers dude!

Phil.

Update

Paint PAS pump - done

Paint air filter bracket - done

Clean oil off plastic engine covers - done

Refit Blitz SUS filter - done

Fit recirc bung - done

Refit alternator with new CJ pulley - done

Remove rear washer line - done

Internal wire tuck - done

Tuck boot catch cable - done

Tuck petrol flap cable - done

Machine so it fits and then fit adjustable CJ cam pulley

Fix bumper support bar

New PAS and alternator belts

Rocker cover needs tidied up

Catch can needs emptied and wire wool replaced

Oil filter relocator needs fitted and new bungs/sensors bought

Crank shaft oil seal

New radiator bracket

Boost controller needs replaced

Repaint all 4 calipers

Fit harness crutch straps

Mount and wire in all Apexi gauges

Weld holes in spare wheel well

Paint floor and internal roof

Tires for Volks

New bonnet

Fit anti-lift kit

Fit Din blanking plate

Obtain, trim and fit door cards

Replace steering wheel bolts

Wax oil

Air fuel ratio gauge

Wideband gauge

Find and fit an Apexi EL1 60mm oil pressure gauge

Front ARB

Shorten the intercooler piping

Alan and Joel came round last nite, CJ alternator pulley is fitted and alternator refitted to car. rear internal wire tuck is now completed also.

started her up hoping the tightened oil pump would have stopped the leak....no dice. however, the guys believe they have it identified now as the oil pump seal. so next wednesday nite the oil pump will come off for some investigation, during which the crank oil seal will probably be replaced just to be sure. Joel is also away with my adjustable cam pulley to have it machined and to find out what the thread size of the GReddy oil filter bungs are.

Joel has also kindly sourced and fitted a new EFI pipe with a recirc bung sealed onto it - WIN!!!

we're getting closer. oil filter relocator is proving to be a prick though due to no bungs and/or sensors to fit in it yet.

Phil.

Hey Phil

Just a thought on your oil leak.I remeber when Gavin (enzo_e492901 ) first started a build thread on here and he took a pic of his crank and there was a groove in the crank left by the crank oil seal!!! He a pic of his crank

This is what Gavin said about his crank

And something I find really funny there is more ware on the oil seal riding faces made by the lips of the seal than in the rest of this engine. lol How can rubber do this?

SDC10483.jpg

SDC10484.jpg

SDC10485.jpg

Im just wondering if you are suffering from this problem!!! and although i think you have used new oil/crank seals etc is the oil passing throw that groove thats why you are still getting a dam leak!!!

Like i say its just a thought hope this helps mate..And gavin i hope you dont mind me useing you pics bud

Update

Paint PAS pump - done

Paint air filter bracket - done

Clean oil off plastic engine covers - done

Refit Blitz SUS filter - done

Fit recirc bung - done

Refit alternator with new CJ pulley - done

Remove rear washer line - done

Internal wire tuck - done

Tuck boot catch cable - done

Tuck petrol flap cable - done

Replace steering wheel bolts - done

Machine so it fits and then fit adjustable CJ cam pulley

Fix bumper support bar

New PAS and alternator belts

Rocker cover needs tidied up

Catch can needs emptied and wire wool replaced

Oil filter relocator needs fitted and new bungs/sensors bought

Crank shaft oil seal

New radiator bracket

Boost controller needs replaced

Repaint all 4 calipers

Fit harness crutch straps

Mount and wire in all Apexi gauges

Weld holes in spare wheel well

Paint floor and internal roof

Tires for Volks

New bonnet

Fit anti-lift kit

Fit Din blanking plate

Obtain, trim and fit door cards

Wax oil

Air fuel ratio gauge

Wideband gauge

Find and fit an Apexi EL1 60mm oil pressure gauge

Front ARB

Shorten the intercooler piping

only a small job tonight but got the steering wheel bolts replaced with some shiny new ones that aren't rounding off from being tightened and loosened multiple times.

Phil.

Always wanted to look through your build thread too see what your car was all about, but kept putting it off because of the amount of pages! But I finally read through it all tonight, took me a good few hours but was definatley worth the read!

Absalutley epic build thread phil. Through all the ups and downs and the changes, this car is MINT. I am very jealous haha ;) you've done an amazing job on her and I'll keep checking back On this thread for updates from now on!

Amazing car, well done! ;)

thanks dude, really appreciate that, and the time you spent reading man, means alot.

she's not mint right now, Alan and Joel can attest to that, but with the help of a few good mates, she'll be back up to scratch soon.

should have Glanza door cards for her next week from Jay as I threw my old ones out, they'd had it anyway. will probably throw them on as is for a while, then i'll get Mrs Badger to help me trim them over the winter, will be an evening project some shitty night in the new house.

next work installment will be wednesday all being well, then it'll be quiet for a few weeks as i have to go back to the States for work, then it's getting moved to its new home! FTW!

thanks again dude!

Phil.