• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Update

two updates in a week?? wtf!!!!

yesterday Joel very kindly came round for a few hours and we made some headway with the car!!! most progress in about 9 months!

fit new headlight adjustment mechanisms - done

re-fit headlights - done

swap top radiator hose for new Blitz one - done

swap smoothed N/a rocker cover for old battered FTE one - done

remove remnant of carbon filter system - done

remove stock air intake system - mostly done

remove glue from ceiling of car - done (used AutoGlym Tar remover, worked a treat with a little elbow grease)

not bad for a few hours!

decided now that the glue is off the ceiling that i'm happy with having removed the roof liner, however, I have decided to refit some door cards and i'll just trim them in thin cloth. not liking seein the inside of the door. looks naff. so for the interior i just gotta do door cards, tighten one of the drivers seats nuts under the car, remove the water line to the rear washer, get the rear interior all painted up, carbon fuel pump cover and fit the additional harness pieces.

next up will be looking at this damn leak with alan.

huge thanks to Joel for yesterday! really good to make some progress with it!

Phil.

indeed.

all the back end should be will be shiney paint, strut brace, c-pillar, and a RW-Developments carbon fuel pump cover if they ever appear for sale.

also thinkin of relocating the battery to the boot as i removed it from the bay yesterday as its dead and needs charged and i like how spacious it now is in there!

Phil.

no, leaving the front carpet. I've been in Alan's with no carpet and I don't like it. i want the front end of the car to still be inhabitable. it stays bro.

we may have, but i dont remember. either way, all this space in the bay ROCKS, so it's going to the boot one day. just need a kit first.

cheers Liam bro! i would through up pics, but all you'd see is dusty wheels in the boot of the car lol

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

Mega sould sound sweet with that filter on then :)

im a Blitz fan my self :) the only reason i sold the fliter is because it wouldnt fit behind my stock Rad as im relocating my air filter or i would of never got rid of it!

Hope you get here on the road soon dude.