• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Thanks to the sexual Mr Calnan, after all these years he is still helping to keep Project BadgerSports moving.

no pics as yet, the pipe and headlight mechanisms he sent me have arrived, so yesterday I got the head lights and headlight motors removed from the car. next up i'll get that saucy prick Joel up and we'll have a bash at fitting the new bolts. its an excuse for some BadgerSports Inc bonding.

also, the equally sexual Alan E was due to paint his old sump for me this week, havent heard word yet, but once thats done and the oil return pipe gets here, we're good to start tinkering!

GET SOME!

Phil.

cheers gents.

i'll get an evening or weekend day scheduled and we'll get some crap removed and some crap cleaned and some crap fitted.

Also, phoned Joel yesterday about something else. Something important. Something...epic.

I shall await further word from him.

Phil.

Thank you kind sir...shut up mark!! u tartlet!

headlight mechanisms:

DSC_0005.jpg

Blitz radiator pipe:

DSC_0006.jpg

My eyes!!! what have u done to my eyes!!!!

DSC_0007.jpg

Don't forget me in my shed!!!!

DSC_0008.jpg

and yet more of Jeff will live on in Project BadgerSports, as this arrived from SiCaln today!!!! Oil Filter relocater with ports for oil temp and pressure sensors!

DSC_0010.jpg

Phil.