Nanglebadgers work in progress

cheers lads! yeah it was so odd when Jay and I took her out, esp as i have been driving The Albino Badger Project for around 6 weeks!

as for the new part....its not very exciting in terms of originality....but its exciting to me because i've never had said part before.

i'll keep it under wraps until i have fully paid for it and have it in my hands for a picture, should be in just over a weeks time all being well!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

cheers lads.

Not chasing 200 bhp, if she moves from 163 to 170s i'll be happy. i dont know where my reliability would be for a daily driver at 200 lol

and yes, my loom is made from a GT loom, weejohn found it simpler to use the GT loom in my conversion.

scheduled for fitting in just under two weeks time when the K1 goes back on.

win.

Phil.

cheers lads.

Not chasing 200 bhp, if she moves from 163 to 170s i'll be happy. i dont know where my reliability would be for a daily driver at 200 lol

and yes, my loom is made from a GT loom, weejohn found it simpler to use the GT loom in my conversion.

scheduled for fitting in just under two weeks time when the K1 goes back on.

win.

Phil.

you will get more then 7bhp from fitting that dude... try an extra 20bhp with your spec....

you'll be grinning from ear to ear!

the main reason for buying it was to better control fuelling etc etc, after discussions with jay around the fuel pressure reg and the JAM FCC and some issues we were still having on boost with fuelling, the ECU would serve all the required purposes and do so SAFELY, which is most important to me as everyone knows. it should make the running of the car nice and safe.

Phil.

she's only going to be set between 0.9 and 0.95 bar, that'll do on the K1. i want her to run for years now with minimal hickups or she will have to go. i cant be having it off the road again it just aint on anymore, hence why Jay and I have always agreed on not trying to push as much as we can through her.

i just need enough to slap hondas and to teach BMW/Audi/Merc etc etc owners that their expensive penis extensions dont necessarily mean they own the road and can drive like a grade A c*nt whenever they so choose.

that, is the purpose of this car. to make me smile. by slapping folk about. decisively.

Phil.