Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice one jay dude! keep me posted, i hope to visit weejohn in the not too distant future for you know what :thumbsup:

John - it was great to see you dude, Jack too, and it was great to meet Val!!!! thanks for the chats dude and for helping to make it a great nite!!!!

Bucket - if you're over with the EP dude im sure we can arrange a little get together no bother!!!!

Update

Well, this one comes as something of a surprise. Yesterday, during Rob's speech, he presented some gifts to the family and bridesmaids. However, the cheeky sods that Rob and Amy are, they also presented me with a present, gits had me all choked up!!!

naturally i was baffled, but the beautiful bride insisted i open the present there and then, which i did, to find a brand new set of OEM Headlight Protectors. Words cannot describe how surprised I was!!!! cannot wait to get these bad boys fitted! really cant thank both Rob and Amy enough, what an immense present!!!!!

Phil.

I bet that was intense, speechless eh :thumbsup: not like mr badger that, thats such a lovely present from them, considering it was their day!

Cant wait to see this monster back on the road again! this car is so much win phil, its off the scale of 1 to awesome!

lol speechless indeed!!!

got home yesterday, had Mrs Badger's graduation to attend to attend today so we had to be home yesterday.

such a mega trip tho, did some epic starlet whoring, steve's GT, sock's V, liams mint V, rob's SR which i even got to drive, Andy and Zoe's GTs, Sigma's schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet two-tone GT...i do love starlet hunting lol!!!!

Phil.

Update

Well, this one comes as something of a surprise. Yesterday, during Rob's speech, he presented some gifts to the family and bridesmaids. However, the cheeky sods that Rob and Amy are, they also presented me with a present, gits had me all choked up!!!

naturally i was baffled, but the beautiful bride insisted i open the present there and then, which i did, to find a brand new set of OEM Headlight Protectors. Words cannot describe how surprised I was!!!! cannot wait to get these bad boys fitted! really cant thank both Rob and Amy enough, what an immense present!!!!!

Phil.

Puts me right to shame.

Was gonna post over some slippers and a dildo for you for christmas.

If the slippers don't fit you can fuck yourself.

lol i nearly spat on the monitor laughing at that post dude!!!!

apologies for the loss of bodily fluid bro! i shall replenish it with breakfast on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also...new engine...im all excited....if only i get could a hold of weejohn, he appears to have gone dark!!!! damn special agents! lol

Phil.

Update

Phil.

We couldn't not give you a present ;) You & Mrs badger were absolute gems the entire time you were with us! And as best man #2 (second only to Daddy Bower!) you deserved a pressie ;) I had to see you open it, Rob said you'd be really chuffed with them & I wanted the pleasure of seeing a couple of bits of plastic make someone so happy ;)

id have paid to have seen that haha!

You can pay if you like, I believe there may be some photographic evidence!

never have two pieces of plastic presented by an englishman to an irishman made someone so happy!!!! mega winz! they are being fitted on sunday! fact!

also, really lookin forward to seeing the photos from mr and mrs G!

Phil.

Oh my god. Phil. The pictures. Amazing. That is all I can say. I can't wait for you to see them!

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Like Dr Frankenstein's Monster...it's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collected her from Jay today with Mark, Alan and Joel. and she is very much alive again. new handbrake cables make a huge difference from the dead ones!

currently we are bedding the engine in, so its running very little boost on a turbo that jay has...well...killed. so there will be no honda killing for a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!! lol.

plans are to run this engine in until i get my hands on my new part from weejohn, then its straight back to The Vogue for some classic rock and re-fitting of my K1 to get her boosting back where she was around the 0.9 bar mark!!!!!

tbh, i dont give a shit about the 0.4 bar of boost, i'm just so so so happy to have her home. and im happy to just cruise her for a few weeks, because i have her back. simples.

I cant thank Jay and Steve enough for digging me out of a hole. i thought on more than one occasion that maybe she was at the end of her run, but thanks to Jay she is alive and well and back home! so thanks guys!

also, jay has replaced a rear caliper and has also sorted out the creaking rear ARB...its so quiet driving her now! its great! like a different car!

Phil.