Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BadgerSports Inc Update

With the developments of Project BadgerSports as hectic and unpredictable as ever, I felt that the time was right to also take stock of the development of BadgerSports Inc, key staff appointments and how the individual positions combine to ensure the ongoing success of both BadgerSports Inc and the three EPs that make up the BadgerSports Inc fleet.

As Managing Director, it fell to me to provide this review, the output of which is the BadgerSports Inc Organogram below, citing the personnel that make up the organisation and their roles, responsibilities and areas of expertise.

BadgerSports In Organogram

BadgerSports_Inc_Organogram.jpg

That concludes the periodic review of BadgerSports Inc.

:rolleyes::(:p:D

Phil.

Nice work as usual Jaystar ;)

I will NEVER complain that I have an oil leak after seeing that, nothing i've had comes close.

Im sure the crane brings back so many memories Phil broski.

This time you can start fresher rather than what was available at the time.

Joz

oohhhh....thats making me cringe....cringe!!!!!

but...it also makes me most happy because i badly miss this on the daily commute!!!! having serious withdrawl simptons from her. audi drivers need to be taught lessons around here!!! lol!

mega work as always Jay dude!!!! really lookin forward to seeing the new one plugged in, bits swapped over, and that other surprise treat for the car brought down and fitted.

Also, as a Global Head of several departments, you are Senior Management, not middle. Therefore you get any PA that you want! Blonde/Brunette, slim/valumtous, smart/midly susceptible to office hanky panky!

you can tell i had a bored frinday afternoon in work with my drawing lol

Phil.

Wow now thats one hell of an oil leak you have going there phil lol nice to see things are moveing on very quickly by the looks of it top work Jay (p.s you live in an awesome location looks beautiful the pic above.

strange thing was it barely registered on the dipstick!! all being well the new engine will be completely leak free...or i'll cry! lol.

really lookin forward to gettin her back.

im off to Rob Bower's wedding as of tomorrow, then once i get back i shall pay for and collect the other bit of kit that is waiting for her, and all being well take that with me for installation on the day she is due for collection so its all buttoned up and checked at once.

wins.

and the Costa Del has to be experienced to be believed - she can be truly miserable in the bad weather, and intimidating as hell with the ragin waters only meters away, but on a fine summers day it could easily be the Med with Jay's palm trees!

Phil.

Matt - yes mate we do, Secret Steve is selling me an FTE with roughly 50k miles on it! which i like the sound of alot! i believe he has also refreshed a number of the seals/pumps too, so it should be totally leak free. thanks for the kind words dude. i miss her. bad. lol

Si - the Bowers and Badgers will be seeing yuour fine ass on friday then mon ami!!!! for tales of starlet hatred and ciderzzzz!!!!

Be uber to see Jeff again!

Phil.

Si - the Bowers and Badgers will be seeing yuour fine ass on friday then mon ami!!!! for tales of starlet hatred and ciderzzzz!!!!

Be uber to see Jeff again!

Phil.

Deffo cidorz and lols...if Jeff get's me there he's a state atm white smoke and a horrible mechanical grinding from the wheel area