whats everone up to this weekend?

Im going shopping in a min for new shoes, jeans and a top for a bday party tonight with my new boyfirend :thumbsup: then be hungover all day in bed, and going to see the fireworks tomorrow night.

girls and their shoppin eh. new clothes for every occassion :thumbsup: .

i never really make plans but today is going to consist of raplacing brake shoes on my car and then alot of wondering what to do which usually leads to alcohol. sweeeet :p

what about everyone else ?

well i aint got nothing to wear lol i shouldnt really be going shopping need to get my provisional lience sorted out but somehow shopping always gets the better of me! think the weekends are just made for alcohol really :thumbsup: lol

Shouldnt really be spending after the amount I have just spent on the GT!! :thumbsup:

Putting the Speedlines on the n/a at the moment (Well 2 of them).

Off to Weston super mare tonight though to get ruined and watch some beach racing tomorrow severly hung over :p

Shouldnt really be spending after the amount I have just spent on the GT!! :thumbsup:

x2

Over £4500 in 9 days on the Glanza (including the car!)

But I'm just surfing the net looking for more things to buy now. :p

Then I need to remove the engine and gearbox out of my GT, and take some other parts off it.

Shouldnt really be spending after the amount I have just spent on the GT!! :p

I wanna see what you've been upto with your GT mayn! :thumbsup:

Well I'm gonna try and get my Anti-lift kit and Rear ARB fitted today (if I can get the keys to my mates garage lol!) then off to play some 5-a-side for a good few hours :D

well i aint got nothing to wear lol

wear nothing then :p:thumbsup:

I have no cash so my weekend is spent surfing the net looking for cheap parts for the Demon. Why do fuel cells cost so bloody much :D

today i helped me mate maxing his saxo turbo and tomorow all prob do the same along with helping another mate with his delsol turbo

also a mate with a civic turbo just found out his has brank walked so got convince him to buy an aerodeck for b18 and forge that for 500WHP :)

My weekend literally consisted of me staying in bed today untill 2pm, and then I was in the gym @ 4, went in the spa for an hour at 6 and then went up to my mates about half 7, had a Pizza, went upto the Student bar for a bit, came home and just chilled.

Tomorrow, I'm working 12-4, then chillout, possibly go for a drive and do my uni reading ready for Monday lol

Off to Weston super mare tonight though to get ruined and watch some beach racing tomorrow severly hung over :D

Didnt even watch the beach race spent waaaay too much money last night (even though I was too pissed to get in most places :) )

Plus it was pissing down :)

Seen a white quadlight in weston though :)

Yesterday me and my girl split up so went out last night with some mates and got wankered at a club in town!

Spent most of today doing my best to ignore texts from her, fiddled with glanza, watched a film and played some fifa '10

So a great weekend lol

Joe