Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

god your dead lucky with parts so far lol, i paid £120 just for the two front gt seats and £120 for my speedlines that come with tyres but they all needed replacing, so you've had some gud deals so far mate!

mark

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the tyres are going to cost abit, about 100+ easily but that wont be too bad the guys will balance the wheels and fit them etc for free :p

cant wait!

the new lights i got blueish ones h4s proper good :p i actually love them lol

oh dalester im from stoke on trent, i`ll be heading down that way not too long to see my mate in uni, should have a meet sometime ye.

yh sure mate, bin wantin a meet for ages but no1 can decide anywhere 2 meet lol, so you just living in wales at the moment then n movin back 2 stoke?

mark

Yeah we should all get a meeting going on, i`ll be staying over there with my mate and a few others probs :( i moved up here young but i still remember living in stoke good times! been back loads now and again with parents and stuff

and ive got the speedlines on!!! :):D

i`ll get pics up later :( off out again haha

yeah thats the plan mark :)

gunna sort the bump strips out very soon, but one of my new tyres blew on the dual carriage way on the way to bangor :/ its a brand new tyre on it gunna sort that out monday im on the spare 5th one the guy gave me with a tyre thats just about legal

Dude to be honest im not surprised they blewout!! Get some decent rubber on them mate, i bet you could of picked up some T1-Rs or Paradas for the price you paid.

Speedlines look nice though matey.

Yeah i was surprised too, there was a puncture.. a nail had gone in and then must of blown off the tyre and thats why it popped.. got it repaired though and its all good now!

im still waiting on my clocks :) fingers crossed tomorrow.. going to get a service soon could do with one

im on to sorting my heater matrix out, as i was at footy yestarday was proper bad weather rain/wind all in one freezing! + my no heating = hell.. i didnt catch a cold or anything though haha

small update..

got bored and it was nice weather had space to wash the car so i washed her!

took the sportif stickers on the doors off!

28296259.jpg

32996630.jpg

74850216.jpg

79186594.jpg

im down stafford on the 19th and staying for the weekend! should get a meet on the go Mark :thumbsup: would be nice to see another starletclub member!

• 2 months later...

Well its been a while since ive updated my thread, I have had quite a few things done to the car since ive last posted

- Clear indicators/side repeaters are on

- Electric/heating problems fixed (cheers chris and luke)

- Seats

- Square licence plate on the bootlid

Ive also got a few more bits coming and getting put on her hopefully before the trafford meet.

- Glanza Spoiler

- Paeso Clocks

- Corolla mani

met luke and chris last week to help with the car, was worth the journey! will be back down this week to get more stuff done to the car

cant wait until the trafford meet now! I`ll get pics of how she stands soon.

Hi lee, good build mate cracking little car you got yourself and bloody cheep, glad your liking the mods chris has done and for you to have come all that way twice you must have been impressed lol see you at the meet mate

luke

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!

I got up off my arse today and fitted the clocks i bought from Monkey on here (cheers for correcting the mileage on them for me again) anyway following his instructions on the how 2 it was pretty straight forward.

A few weeks ago chris put a corolla mani/inlet and throttle body on her, must say she flies compared to the standard parts, was a fun day when it all got fitted having fun with starting her and the parts cleaner haha, was a good trip.

I'll get some pics of the engine bay soon, its a nice transformation to be honest better looking parts!

New clocks (i actually LOVE the rev counter being there haha);

64837431.jpg

pic of her at the meet in manchester;

DSC00280.jpg

Soon i hope to drop her abit when chris gets the right tool to do it then i`ll be back down manchester for that and get a TTE spoiler or glanza spoiler, im loving how she drives at the moment!

also got a front square licence plate on its way!

• 2 weeks later...

tiny update!!!

I bought myself 2 stickers (NA ones) i actually love them! best quality ever, definatly worth the 5er. ive put one on the bootlid where the starlet sticker used to be i love it, each to their own and all.

i also got a second one and i actually dont know where i want to put it.. any ideas? i was thinking inside the car on the dash passenger side above the glove box..

oh and hopefully a glanza spoiler on the way!

pics.

snc00101.jpg

snc00106w.jpg

the one i dont know what to do with!;

snc00104p.jpg

ive noticed most of my pics are quite big files so i`ll be going through them to make it easier to look through instead of loading 10000000 images.

pics shouldnt take forever to load now, just changed them into smaller files.

update!

bad news, my car went in for its MOT on friday and failed on a few things, hopefully it wont be too much work and no too much money but it should all be sorted on monday for me, cant wait to have her back! missing the car already 3 days is too long for me to wait lol.

hopefully the glanza spoiler i have bought should come tomorrow, and i`ll be picking up a glanza bumper :)

Unlucky with the mot mate but glad you getting it sorted

You planning on doing the full glanza conversion?

Craig

i think im going to go with a remix bumper on the front instead of the glanza conversion, cant afford to splash out on new bumper/headlights/bonnet atm, might just buy a remix bumper and side skirts if the price is right. gunna want them to match the cars color too