Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i hope so luke, got the sheet here somewhere, but it was breaks and the handbreak, CV joint and breaking alignment or something like that i`ll find out tomorrow but it should only be about 150ish with the MOT to fix her.

hope i can get a hold of a remix bumper and some decent side skirts if this fixing isn't going to cost me too much.

Fucking hell..405. Couldve bought a starlet for that lol.

Cool little project man. shortly i will be removing parts off of my Green N/A. I.e. clear indicators,rolla mani,suspension. Got some 15" enkei's if you interested too :lol:

Keep the project rolling!

Mitch

Fucking hell..405. Couldve bought a starlet for that lol.

Cool little project man. shortly i will be removing parts off of my Green N/A. I.e. clear indicators,rolla mani,suspension. Got some 15" enkei's if you interested too :lol:

Keep the project rolling!

Mitch

ive got a rolla man and inlet on her from chris, you got any lowering springs or lower ones than standard on yours? will be next pay day/student loan day til i can think about anythin like that :p

yer, i know abit steep the labour was £186 :/ needed a load of new parts, cv boot and joint were fucked and the breaks were too including the handbreak, atleast its all sorted now i know its safe, and hits above 80 now :lol: the calipers had seized the guy said at the garage.. lucky he got it unstuck..

Look what arrived before i left for work on saturday ^_^

spoilerji.jpg

now i need some money to get the middle brake light for it and also pick up something nice tomorrow B) im keeping it black, i though it looked nice on it. only problem is removing my spoiler and putting the glanza one on, i`ll end up snapping my sportif one i know it.

A nice little update on this fine day!

I bought a glanza rear bumper off paul on monday, he took me for a spin in his monster! wish i could have that much power in my car ha, well the bumpers been on quite a few cars on here and ended up on mine :blink:

but anyway, ive fitted it today, kept it silver for now as i aint got any money to pay for a respray.. (on the off chance does anyone know if toyota sells the same paint color as my 6p2 green?)

I got a few snaps of the bumper being on and i actually love how it fits!

going to be putting the glanza spoiler on tomorrow hopefully if this weather stays good as ive got a rear brake light for it off 200sx-Starlet-Jay, cheers mate

i know shes dirty but i`ll get round to cleaning her soon lol;

backbumperhome.jpg

backbumper4.jpg

backbumper3.jpg

backbumper2.jpg

my bumper lives on lol speak to chris he should be able sort you out getting bumper sprayed

yeah i will, gunna be down his end sooner or later get him to do some more work on the car.

cheers farmboy, i love the end of it now! cant wait til its all matching :blink:

David Ashton bumper to Paul the to lee lol it's like musical glanzas lol.

Get in there lee looks a treat get th spoiler on to.

haha, i think they`ll stay with me now :blink: getting the spoiler on tomorrow now need to drill and fill in after taking the sportif spoiler off, getting my dad to get some bits to do it. the spoiler is staying black though ive decided really like the look of the black on green.

oh, ive got a standard green bumper for sale :) i`ll post it up in the for sale section soon

looks loads better will look mint when sprayed up, you should take the side strips off :blink:

im still in 2 minds weather or not to take them off i quite like them for some reason, might spray them a different color, but when i get the side skirts i`ll see how it looks if its bad i`ll take them off