Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

How can you remove the bump strips with out paint pealing? cheers

Hair dryer method (obviously on a nice day or in a garage) to soften the glue and then peel them off, then either pry the left over glue off or get a rubber wheel to get it off so i belive, hope it helps.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good now mate, so your the one that beat me to cheshireglanza's bumper then lol, i can understand why your cars so dirty with living in wales, bet theres loads of salt on the a55 lol

Mark

I had to be quick, its hard to find a decent one thesedays! yeah shes been dirty for ages now, ive cleaned her today!!

Now i just need to get my phone back off my mate, i left it in work to get a few snaps :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
yh get some more pics :lol: and give her a wash lol, where abouts in north wales u from? i love wales

Mark

heh, i washed her last week, its back to how it was dirt wise now :lol: i live up old colwyn, pretty much follow the a55 to get to mine haha :lol: you ever up here for hols or anythin?

• 3 weeks later...
yh it sure does, everytime theres a sunny day i always want go wales by the sea :p

you should give us a shout when yer next down mate :D will have a mini meet, i`ll ask lukerobz to come down hes not too far away either if we meet in the middle :D

UPDATE :D

ive got the bmc induction filter kit off chanelle, fitted it the other day, then drove to chester to see paul for some glanza sideskirts!! which will be getting fitted on sunday! they're silver, looks like im going for a 2-tone green on silver, until i can pull my finger out to sort them out getting sprayed..

with the bmc filter on the car feels fresh again! soon i`ll have abit of money then some more mods. i`ll get some pics tomorrow

• 1 month later...

its been a while since ive updated.. well about a month.. anyway..

went down to see chris to make this happen..

spoileron.jpg

+

dscn4259b.jpg

=

29327_391846079755_506879755_3822948_355017_n.jpg

actually love the sound! my wires off my stereo fell out somehow.. so all the music i had was the sexy noise of the car for the drive home! ;)

me and chris were looking at other little improvements to make with the n/a engine, we switched my fuel injectors with corolla ones.. after driving around you can tell the difference in the top end especially, motorway driving etc

chris also made an earth from the engine to the battery just to sharpen the sensors up, instant results from that, i noticed that now when doing 60mph the cars only doing about 2,900rpm in 5th cruising, whereas before it was doing about 3,100rpm in 5th at 60, long run can save me some more fuel!

the green ones are my original ones, the grey are out of the turbo, but very similar to the corolla ones chris put in

snc00424.jpg

snc00428d.jpg

i`ll have to get more pics of the exhaust as that one doesnt do it justice, it sits perfectly chris did a top notch job!

glad you like lee, your car should in all intents nearing the 100ps mark. nice air filter, will help the engine at lower rpms. just move the air feed up a tad. and check out thm ignition systems out you will not be disapointed. the rear anti roll bar, also a good bie.

Oi! Why the hell didn't I get told you was down!

Lookin good lee IT WOULD of been nice to see the progress so far when you were down but maybe next time eh ;) I think lukerobs will be coming across soon for his exhaust and seats fitting. See ya soon fella :wacko:

The mods look interesting, I wanna try that lot out if I can!

Exhaust looks much better now! :wub:

Still multi-coloured like myself though I notice :D

yeah still sporting the multicoloured look! its a unique look lol.

Oi! Why the hell didn't I get told you was down!

Lookin good lee IT WOULD of been nice to see the progress so far when you were down but maybe next time eh ;) I think lukerobs will be coming across soon for his exhaust and seats fitting. See ya soon fella :D

I thought you would have turned up randomly, i`ll see ye at the mascrot meet though ye!

told you lee my old backbox would sound nice :D

looking good dude

your always right paul, i love the noise.

lookin gooooooooooood dude! top work!!!

Phil.

thanks mate, wish i had your tte splitter :D

I think i might aswell update the spec my car is up to atm and what work ive had done, most of the major engine mods ive had fitting from chris(nastyrash_2003) and other little mods to help;

Engine:

corrola inlet manifold 93 1gen 4efe

throttle body off a glanza v, which is around 5mm bigger (the standard throttle body wouldnt fit on the 93 inlet mani)

engine earthing kit

4-2-1 exhaust mani 1gen 4efe

BMC induction air filter (the enclosed filter restricts slightly and help lower rpm air flow and helps against heat soak from the engine bay)

glanza straight through backbox

removal off the charcole filter

Exterior:

clear side indicators

clear side repeaters

glanza sideskirts

glanza rear bumper

glanza spoiler

SR speedline alloys

a few decals

Interior:

paseo dials

GT interior (front/rear seats)

alpine head unit connected to an amp/front/rear speakers speakers & sub

cup holder

i`ll get some more pics sometime later..

inlet/exhaust mani;

snc00438p.jpg

snc00439.jpg