Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

thats crazy mate! glad your okay!

what are your plans now mate? is it fixable? or new ep? or dare i say it..... move to something else?!

i hope thats not the case mate!

Nah its a write off, the cars back at my house now and weve been stripping it down... If anyone wants any 4EFE engine parts give us a shout, The engine turns over fine, not sure if theres any damage which wouldnt surprise me but it works, Rad is fucked lol..

Move to something else?? HELL NO :) starlet for life! <3

thanks for the comments guys, we're just abit sore after it all, i`ll miss my mr plow...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate i'm truely gutted to see this! :)

No more Starlet Plowza. Hope you manage to find the same/similar lip for the next one, that or il rape you. Actually you might like that, so you will get that as a "glad your okay thing"... and your missus too.

Sorry to see this mate..can u salvage any parts? wings/lights etc?

Yea, the wings are saved, dunno how theyre in one piece though, I think only 1 of the headlights are ok, the other seems to have smashed inside :/ the splitter is in 200 pieces :)

shit look matey ! at least your both alright - whip the body kit off and stick it on a glanza - job sorted :)

I would if i had the spare cash for a glanza :( the bonnet is fooked so cant be re-using that.. need a new bonnet + lights it looks like.

had to happen when i have virtually no money..

thanks again guys, feeling it today though back and neck are killing me

Yea, the wings are saved, dunno how theyre in one piece though, I think only 1 of the headlights are ok, the other seems to have smashed inside :/ the splitter is in 200 pieces :lol:

:wub: at least its not you in 200 pieces.

I got the splitter from mc_chu over on TGTT..if you wanted another would be worth speaking to him.

Do what i did mate and save like mad for a good couple of months and keep an eye out for A nice V to replace her with. Strip the car down to a bare shell and sell anything you can from her to free up funds a bit.

Do what i did mate and save like mad for a good couple of months and keep an eye out for A nice V to replace her with. Strip the car down to a bare shell and sell anything you can from her to free up funds a bit.

I would save up for a few months but i need the car badly, ive gotta do 48 miles a day to placement and college, need to get a quick runner for a month or two or something.. but i`ll probs get another n/a and do exactly the same, ive got an engine waiting to transfer.

I might just do mike :lol: i LOVE that front lip its unbelievable how gutted i am :wub:

• 3 weeks later...