Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be a really noobish question here, but im new to starlets, not even got one yet. however im guessing glanza bumpers bolt straight onto an N/A ep??

also the carat bumpers aswell?

thanks, and sorry for hijacking your thread, just you have obviously done it :lol:

as ste91 said before, they pretty much just bolt on, except the sideskirts will need drilling to put on or just do what ive done and tigerseal the side and fit the front bolts to where the mudflaps went and same with the spoiler.

if you get a glanza bonnet/bumper you`ll need the lights off a glanza too otherwise you have a gap as i did for a while before i got my lights;

29191_10150198794250305_620945304_12279037_8082764_n.jpg

they're great little cars, i love mine :) even though it isnt a turbo... yet.

• 2 weeks later...
yeh ive started a thread about the 1.3 N/A performance. what have you done to yours and what gains are you seeing?

i think ive put the spec on another page, but enginewise (taken from what i wrote before);

Engine:

corrola inlet manifold 93 1gen 4efe

throttle body off a glanza v, which is around 5mm bigger (the standard throttle body wouldnt fit on the 93 inlet mani)

engine earthing kit

4-2-1 exhaust mani 1gen 4efe

BMC induction air filter (the enclosed filter restricts slightly and help lower rpm air flow and helps against heat soak from the engine bay)

glanza straight through backbox

removal of the charcole filter

I definatly notice a difference in acceleration to when it was completly standard, and also on the motorway between 60-80 picks up a lot quicker.. im yet to put her on the rollers but i hope i can hit the magic 100bhp.

anyway UPDATE :D

the car is now LOWERED, thanks to paul for basically fitting them, and gina and markoos for looking pretty while i was there.

pics, the sun came out especailly for us to fit the springs and shocks! it ruined a few pics though! :D

snc00531.jpg

snc00536.jpg

this was before they bedded in :D

snc00537.jpg

this was after :D

oh and i fitted one of the harnesses i got off paul!

snc00539.jpg

rear axel next?!

oh and spraying! will have to be after JAE now :D due to lack of funds until my birthday the day after JAE finishes!

Don't forget injectors on your upgrade list

oh yea, the corolla injectors! :D a definate upgrade for any n/a owners to be honest.

think i know what springs they are but ill ask anyway?

They came off pauls GT, not sure what springs they are, didnt really have a look lol

Looks 10x better! :D

looks way better mate, just needs spraying up now will look the dogs :D

thanks for the kind words guys :D It`ll be getting sprayed after JAE unfortunatly which is when i can only get my hands on the money, unless anyone has loads of 6p2 rattle cans lying around on the cheap? haha

cant wait for JAE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...