Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

Ive been registered on this website for a while now and i havn't made a thread.

basically i have a P reg 1.3 starlet sportif in green, cost me about £95 back in feb09 from a friend of a friend, it needed an MOT which i got it through (all it needed were some new tyres and an oil change) i have put a powerflow universal air filter on the car to give it abit of grunt, i had to change the radiator because the old one was f**cked up bad, thanks again idrees :lol: kept the beast going

I just bought a set of GT seats and the guy gave me the back seats and the door cards and the rear interior im going to hopefully be putting them in before i head off for work tomorrow

and im going to be buying some paeso clocks to fit into the car.

pics;

90875393.jpg

92249334.jpg

27065217.jpg

but yeah i`ll update when i can afford to pay for new parts and stuff :wacko:

if the pics dont work i`ll sort them out later, gotta go out to town now lol!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye, ive got the back seats in today, took us last minute to realise the seatbelt attatchment thing isnt on either the drivers or passenger seat :/ and we need to get rid of the pin on it lol but other than that its all gravy!

cant wait to get the clocks next! and yeah alloys and lowering down the line :wacko:

Haha, Sweet! Another Green P Reg Starlet Sportif haha! Welcome mate, cars looking alot better than mine atm, I'd say get some clear side repeaters or something. That spoiler looks great and congrats on the GT interior, theres hardly any choice for 5 doors like mine and the standard seats have the supportive properties of those red plastic chairs in nurseries :|

Keep it up and get it lowered mate.

Shafz.

Hey there, tidy car you've got there, same colour as mine I think? 6P2 right? :lol:

Do you know whether those GT door cards fit in properly? I fitted GT seats all round but I need door cards to match now :lol: ..I've got a guide on how to fit GT seats into an EP91 in the Tutorial section, might be helpful?

Oh and I just fitted some Paseo clocks, they look really nice & finally have a rev counter hehe :lol:

I'll be keeping my eye on this one :wacko:

Hey there, tidy car you've got there, same colour as mine I think? 6P2 right? :lol:

Do you know whether those GT door cards fit in properly? I fitted GT seats all round but I need door cards to match now :lol: ..I've got a guide on how to fit GT seats into an EP91 in the Tutorial section, might be helpful?

Oh and I just fitted some Paseo clocks, they look really nice & finally have a rev counter hehe :lol:

I'll be keeping my eye on this one :D

yeah it is 6P2 i think, will have a quick look inside the bonnet to check, the color has grown on me :D

the back cards (3 door) are shaped differently so i dont think i`ll have any leway to get them in, i havn't had the time to put the front cards on yet been working and out, got the back seats in this morning and im going to be putting the front seats in tomorrow, everyone loves how comfy they are haha!

yeah i just won mine on ebay [Paeso dials], im really happy 36 quid :D cant wait to put them in.

after the clocks im going to be on the hunt for some speedlines next then lowering, if i can make the dollar haha

i love the JDM sticker on the back, it just looks boss with it de-stickered!

I was in maccies car park in llandudno with about 6 of my mates, they all had saxo's i was the only one with a different car! guess where the tidy lass came? into my car (Y), being different pays off :wacko:

it is the 6P2 :wacko: im actually on the lookout for some nice cheap alloys for the winter, would really love to get a hold of some speedlines, but it`ll be hard :lol:

i think im going to have to go get the exhaust sorted, its rattling like hell again, someone said it was the center piece, but i dunno..

and the heater matrix needs sorting!

the seats are in! <3 i love how comfy they are, and the driving position it feels like a different car..

oh and im looking for jap plates to put on (round ones) anyone know where i can get really decent ones for cheap?

Those seats......here are to hard to find...you are lucky man.

I know, luckily i found them on ebay and the guy lived not too far from me was only about 13 miles away from me, made the most out of my dad making him take us to pick em up in the van

the guy gave me door cards and the rear cards free :D

UPDATE :D

the clocks wont be coming for another few days :p

but on the bright side... I GOT SOME SPEEDLINES!!! £50 without tyres, im going to pick them up tomorrow :p then gettin tyres on them! cant wait!!

got a cup holder finally! will put pics up later, im heading out now!