Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

Update :D

ive been busy today! first day back at uni, drove to dan evans, picked up some sexy parts :D i`ll get some pics tomorrow but all i can say is carbon fibre, thanks to dan evans the legend! <3

also thanks to paul i now have a glanza loom! which is edging me towards an ever more likely glanza conversion!! oh and about the painting, ive had an offer down here so im gunna see how it turns out and if not, straight down to danny :lol:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments guys :)

I took a quick pic with the silver front on just makes it match abit better.. that white one will be up sale very soon! :thumbsup:

snc00564.jpg

Painting is DEFINATLY next!!! im not putting it off any longer! then a GOOD clean!

also a few additions are going to be added onto it such as,

- Glanza tailgate with carbon fibre top and duck spoiler (will be put on when car is sprayed, to add to the effect)

- Glanza rear lights

- Glanza Electric Mirrors

- GT Rear Axle

also going to get a cambet changed as it looks abit on the original side lol, i hit 187k miles this week! ;) also got a glanza loom too so conversion i think is very much on the cards!!

Should have it all looking sexy BEFORE the manchester meet!!! :p busy week next week, working all damn week and uni, good times, I LOVE MY EP!!

Update B)

Im halfway through painting my glanza door mirrors!! one of them decided to be fussy on me..

anyway, picked this up with the lights off dan when i went down again! sorry for the quality and the mess, ive not had much time with work and uni :p

snc00577.jpg

i love the car even MORE now :D handling is awesome now!

Im not putting the tailgate on until its all painted no matter how eager i am to show off the carbon fibre :D

Anyone done the wiring on the glanza lights from an N/A loom fancy giving me a hand which wires to swap etc?

and also any wiring diagrams of the connectors (electric mirrors)to the loom or shall i just put a switch wired to the live and earth of the mirrors? ive got the little control bit too, would be good if i got it all working B)

The list as it stands

- Glanza mirrors to go on

- Spray!!

- glanza tailgate to go on when sprayed

- Cam belt change soon...

- Rear Axle conversion (its sat in my shed atm, need rear calipers/handbreak cables and possibly something else i forgot..)

All getting ready for the turbo'ing in the future :p

Update, was down pauls, and him and luke suggested temporarily spraying my parts

anyway... we couldnt find a direct match but still its closeish xD for a temp job, i think we did pretty well, the sideskirts are lush thanks to lukerobs mega painskill pro skills!!

anyway pics..

lukes legs spraying the bonnet :mellow:

snc00580v.jpg

paul working hard on the front bumper!

snc00581.jpg

the morning after :)

snc00582.jpg

snc00583.jpg

snc00584.jpg

snc00585.jpg

you can see the color isnt a perfect match, but its better than silver! :)

It looks good man! I wanna put a black Glanza V spoiler on mine to replace my stolen TTE SR one :mellow: The bumper looks more 6P3 than 6P2 though.. unless your car is 6P3?

Looks good though, Green Starlets REPRESENT!

Shafz.

It looks good man! I wanna put a black Glanza V spoiler on mine to replace my stolen TTE SR one smile.gif The bumper looks more 6P3 than 6P2 though.. unless your car is 6P3?

Looks good though, Green Starlets REPRESENT!

Shafz.

the reason the spoiler is black, is because i thought it looked awesome on green and didnt want to respray the spoiler, but ive got carbon fibre ones on this other tailgate to go on :mellow:

the color we used is british rover racing green lol!, and matt black on the bonnet, spraying it myself with a lot of help from paul and luke made me think of doing it all myself, you have a laugh and if its a shit job u can always save up for a pro to do it :) but its still modifying yourself!

im going to collect abit of 6p2 mixed up paint for me and just do it myself... that tailgate is sitting in my hallway BEGGING to be painted!]

thanks for the compliments guys! its only temp, its not even laquered LOL!

glad you like it lee just needs other coat and lac

i think i should buy the right paint and we should all do a proper job on it, i love how its turned out with a few rattle cans, imagine we actually did it properly it`ll be awesome :lol:

ANYWAY........

spot the change??

snc00586j.jpg

<3