Starlet Back Peugeot 306 Fornt

right anyone up for going round to that guys house and doing a lock stock scene with that guys head in the door

what a complete muppet why do poeple do that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes my blood boil lol

right anyone up for going round to that guys house and doing a lock stock scene with that guys head in the door

what a complete muppet why do poeple do that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes my blood boil lol

I'll be up for that :thumbsup: there not far from me

Lmao stop takeing them bleach smarties for fuck sake I've got a six pack like peter andre

back in 1996 im laughing that much :) but anyway back to the shit box im up for slamming the door why you hold is head with you foot i promise i wont hid ya foot though what a bag of shit that is and phil that has put the n/a,s right down in the ranks mate you should join us :thumbsup:

That looks like a piece of shit

BUT

If those lights and a grill similar were on a decent non chav tastic GT that might look quite good?

But if someone was to go to the trouble of fitting another set of lights to a starlet why not go S15 ;)

That would look lush :)