Ok I've been on here about a year now, i own a Glanza V that i had imported myself back in August '08.

It was totally standard with only 65,000 on the clock, and was totally mint!!!!

Soon as i got the car home i bought myself some new wheels and that was it for the year.

I wanted to use the car for a year to get used to it and find its handeling faults, things that could be done to improve the car etc....

so once the insurance was up, i moved into a new house with the misses and it came with a garage and the car stayed there...

since being in the garage and i got myself settled, the fun began!

I've finished most of it for now until i get the headlights, and then its ready for a few track sessions to see how it gets on.

once I've bought some more bits and pieces il update this, and hopefully il have myself a very fast track car... heres the pictures on how she stands at the moment............. i had it on the rollers last month and made 171.bhp

100_0851.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_0847.jpg

000_0006.jpg

danspics124.jpg

danspics136.jpg

danspics134.jpg

danspics133.jpg

danspics131.jpg

danspics130.jpg

danspics129.jpg

danspics128.jpg

danspics127.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0012.jpg

100_0580.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0846.jpg

more updates in the next few days...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
thank you, the wings aint to everyones taste i know, but, its different to the usual Glanza lol.

it just reminds me of a car that has had a bump and got dif colour wings :lol: sorry lol not being nasty its a stunning car xxx

i bought one Cobra monaco from Cobra themselves here in Telford, and the intercooler was a bargain off ebay, brand new from a trader (toyosports), 90quid delivered!!

I've gotta get a standard glanza seat for the passenger side.

cobra was 120, i sold all the seats because i was going to have 2 buckets in the front but changed my mind, so now I've gotta find a standard glanza seat lol.

im making a subframe for the drivers side at the moment, just a real pain in the arse to do lol