UPDATE!!!

well since the last time i wrote on my thread I've got the headlights sorted and fitted, my sticker number plate done, gear knob done, and the BOV fitted... I've now also got 9 points lol.

The biggest update, is i now have a fully forged 5E engine sat in my shed, just needing the turbo kit, i said i wasnt going for big power, but fuck it you only live once, so im going for silly power.

At the moment im thinking of a Ball beraring TD05 turbo kit, however that will be sorted by july.

the car will be back on the road end of january which im extatic about, just need to sort out seats and air filter relocation kit. I've got a slight worry about my brake lines being too close to the front wheels aswell, but spacers may help me out with that., we will see.

i will update photos tommorow as i cant be assed right now lol.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be mad this lol. Unlucky about the 9points, another 3 and then your band.

Think you should sell me your fenders tho.

Keep good work up :rolleyes:

i know yeah, but three come off in july next year so not too bad. il never sell the fenders lol, cheers mate

the wheels are still on my mind, il just keep an eye out for some, but i am considering real light weight ones.

as for the engine i got the 5E cheap, like £150 cheap and it was working when i took it out of the car, I've had it sent away to Strike Engines, and i sent them all the parts needed, all brand new, ie. rods,pistons, belt, pullys, gaskets etc, pretty much the lot, and they got to work on the head and block, complete mirror polish, regrounded crank, baffled sump etc... £1545 thats including the parts i bought.

i really wanna get to the 400 mark, but i know its alot to ask out of a small car but it has been done before, so i am going to push it to the limit and get as much out of it as possible, and do everything i can to make it happen as well, probably by next christmas you will see a big performer.

cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated.

SiCaln no probs mate, i know its not to everyones taste but i like to be different lol

as for the photos il have to do it tomorrow night now due to my camera not working again, great.

Also, does anyone know were i can get a dogbox from??? gotta be for the 5e.

looks good mate, I've got two small cracks on the one top corner, there not that noticable tbh, the only thing in carbon im going to do next is front splitter, but the ones they have on the time attack cars, different to the usual ones you see.

then its all power!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

*** quick update ***

today i manged to basicly finish the car, i managed to fit the passenger seat, headlights, BOV, Short shifter, wheels, rocker gasket and decat gasket and re-did the suspension correctly this time.

All thats left to do is go pick up my new bucket seat and harness next weekend from 200sx-JAY, then its off to the MOT, TAX and full boost the fucker lol.

im not going to bother getting pictures until its on the road.

NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then after the insurance has run out (next year), in goes the forged 5E along with possibly a Cruise turbo kit.

I've also got plans to complete my carbon fiber obsession, im going to eventually get a carbon Glanza S bonnet, and carbon Varis/ HRF front bumper.