• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u put a carbon varis bumper on that im not jestin, i will come over there and molest you...and your car....in a sexual manner, just in case that wasnt clear!!! lol!

i love this project!

it exactly wot i would do to a black V if anything ever happened my car - i.e. carbon sexiness everywhere!

you have great taste dan dude! keep up the awesome work!

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

***Update***

I've not updated this for a while, so i thought i would keep you guys in the loop as to were i am with the Glanza at the moment...

The block has been sent away to be bored out, honed and decked all round, so i should have that back next week/ following week, and then the re-build can take place.

While I've been waiting for the engine, I've stripped things off the car like brackets and braces to get painted in a Bright colour (wont say until i have them back), i also got the paintbrush out and painted a few things to make them look alot more fresh......

004.jpg

005-3.jpg

012-1.jpg

I also decided to re-paint the under arches aswell just to give them that fresh and clean look...

Before;

000_0009.jpg

After;

006-1.jpg

Hopefully, if finances, and plans go well, this thing will be on the road in a couple months... with a nice surprise that hasnt been done with a starlet before.... :)

for some reason that's beyond me i have never posted in your build thread? lol. have followed it the whole why and it's lovely work mate keep it coming.

I'm intrigued as to what this special thing may be lol... don't suppose you would like to leak it to me? :D^_^ :harhar:

Cheers guys..

Put it this way, im not building this car to sit around looking pretty....... :harhar:

goodjob,reminds me of my own when i was doing my build,strip clean and repaint ^_^ makes it much better to work on etc.i have it all to do again building a glanza for a mate and wants the same work done :D ..

wat power you looking for?

in the 4e looking for around 300, but in the 5e looking at the 400 mark

how do you plan on getting these figures mate?turbo?cams spec?ecu?

you do know it takes alot more than sticking pistons rods and a bigger turbo onto engine to get these "PROPER" big bhp figures.not saying you wont get there dude but just isnt as easy as alot of people say and make out to be;) so dont be disasponted if you dont make it. but the best of luck keep us posted lad.

how do you plan on getting these figures mate?turbo?cams spec?ecu?

you do know it takes alot more than sticking pistons rods and a bigger turbo onto engine to get these "PROPER" big bhp figures.not saying you wont get there dude but just isnt as easy as alot of people say and make out to be;) so dont be disasponted if you dont make it. but the best of luck keep us posted lad.

i know its difficult getting these sort of figures, but the 5E is getting alot of head work done including cams,valves etc.. custom inlet mani, full race fuel system, standalone ECU etc etc etc...

alot of work is needed to get to the aiming figure, but if you have nothing to aim for then whats the poin?? lol

i know its difficult getting these sort of figures, but the 5E is getting alot of head work done including cams,valves etc.. custom inlet mani, full race fuel system, standalone ECU etc etc etc...

alot of work is needed to get to the aiming figure, but if you have nothing to aim for then whats the poin?? lol

for the valves you mean change them to bigger?because there not needed and only 1 person i know of in all of ireland has put bigger valves into the these engines. and the race fuel system,not sure what you mean by that but all you need is a walbro fuel pump! a fpr and big injecters, ecu! thats it nothing race fuel systems about that mate..

alot of money on the rest of parts doh,as i saidbest of luck with it.keep us posted :lol: