• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the possitive comments guys, its much appreciated keeps me wanting to do more things :lol:

@Bluebear i've had it about a week now spent to much money on it befor i sold it, i would of be silly not to buy it back :o

cracks lookin good as always micky boy keep up the good work

Cracks?..What you mean???

blitz decal + jam mani = win!

looks good mate :(

Cheers matey just need a blitz K1 to finish my mission then i will be happy :thumbsup:

Haha them pink Rotas are long gone thank fuck lol...Im getting the weds sports thats where for sale on here.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....ic=36640&hl=

I was going to try and get some new brand new wheels but my bank account says no :thumbsup: so i've had to settle for the weds for now untill i get back on my feet :(

Haha and i do recall you saying they looked good :thumbsup:

Yeah they are sweet wheels mate, nice JDM wheels, should look awesome on yours!!!!!

Haha yeah i did say the look good but then i found my glasses and thought WTF get these cheap wheels off my car lol.

that induction kit is sex mate

Cheers mate i can wait to get it on so i can hear the sound of the thing :(

crack= like stuff other people been sayin it on my f/b lol thirt id use it in a sentance :p you no me

Orr right lol...i was thing cracks what the fucks he on about lol

manage to get pics of the small holes dude? :p

Sorry Ryan i haven't forgot mate just my cars been sat in my garage for alot longer then i

anticipated i should have it out the weekend orr monday mate i will take some pics right way for ya :thumbsup:

So mate, does this have the JAM spoiler fitted yeah?

So just need skirts now?

Yeah mate the JAM spoiler is on just need the skirts now shame aswell because i've just missed some genuine JAM skirts that where for sale on TGTT :( never mind im sure somemore will pop up sooner orr later.