This is mint :lol:

Just For referance people its on stock internals at the minute but still over 300bhp mark by my estimates :D when its forged it will obviously be alot more

and its spits 3 way flames :D, side exit exhaust out of front bumper, down to floor from one screamer and up from bonnet. looks awsome when its on the go.

• 2 weeks later...
That manifold is mental, love how the turbo sits directly on the intercooler.

What power/boost/internals?

Power i'd say a safe 400+. I haven't drove it for a while, it wheelspins in all gears on a dry but cold road on road tyres. I stripped it a couple of weeks ago need to make lots of new parts and waiting for the internals and sleeved block to come.

As I said on CivicLife, this car is awesome. Shows off your amazing skills nicely.

Cheers mate.

loving the manifold/turbo position - hating the screamer route B)

but some work anyways, 550ish hp? more?

Phil

Haha, we do so many "boring" average cars I wanted to do something different, it actually made it easier as well doing the screamers 1 up and 1 down. I'd be disappointed if it only made 550hp when its completed B)

Legend!!! This is mental.

I love the screamer pipe through the bonnet, flames in your face for the win hmmm......that give me an idea

Haha, the flames are cool to watch :thumbsup:

saw this oo civic life. awsome!

remember u wanted my wee boys ferrari ill swap u for this lol

:) I totally forgot about those, I'm going to order 1 for my daughter.

finally decided to go forged with my sohc as well. looking to come to you for a tune if the price is right

Cool we've done a few, get intouch when your ready :)

the wastegate coming out the bonnet wont be rain friendly,would be funny to have one of those flaps on it like the american lorries exhausts

When it rains it turns into a geiser before a flame thrower, made me laugh the first time it did it. I did consider a "tractor flap" But wouldn't want to hinder flow.

To be honest its a joke in the rain anyway.

;)

• 1 month later...

o my actual god~! ive just creamed my pants.. it spins in all gears!!!! in the dry :) awesome.. i want one!!! how much will this b for sale once its finished ha? great work ricky! big thumbs up from me :lol: