ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

Advan RG's are awesome and win over any set of rota's but wouldnt ever sell them to put rota's on my car but thats just me.

but its iddy's car and he can do what he wants with it.

but random question would they not rub the arches at all? since white ones looked awful close to them?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyo T1Rs on order. I really wanted a set of Hankook RS2's but I couldn't find them in the right size, and these won't be my track wheels so T1R's should be ok for street use. I've also got some 'Poor Boys wheel sealant' on the way which should do a nice job of protecting the Grids.

Not to mention these bad boys, Blitz 9mm HT leads. I've never seen another set before.

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

:)

I just held the tyre next to the wheel, and I'm scared that there might be too much of the wheel lip showing as the T1Rs look quite slim even though they are 195s. Fingers crossed that they won't look over the top!

will look ace wont be much different from the stretch on mine im running 195 on 8j but 50 profile so were only talkin 5mm will look really subtle.

must admit though t1r's don't look that good stretched i had them on the back of mine parada's look a lot better because they almost look like slicks