• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome dude :) u starting rebuilding yet?

engine update below! cheers buddy!

Bout time you bought some more sexy parts :)

hehe more to come yet dude :D

Whiteline ARBS FTW mate!!

There awesome bits of kit.

agreed! Ill clean em up this weekend!

Engine Update: The block has been rebored and honed now, as well as decked.... All the engine componants are now being balanced! Then the bottom end can be assembled! :p

My Carbon Fibre Varis Bonnet from ID-Workz is ready for collection too, im going up a week tormorrow to collect that.

Also on the look out for 3bar map sensor & wideband kit.... Still undecided on rear spoiler and skirt options!

Watch this space :D

May aswell go full Varis seeing as you have the bonnet and front and rear bumpers :)

id luv too.. but its finding the fuckers... skirts there is a vague chance... but spoiler? lol rare as rocking horse shit...

Awesome update :)

Bet you can't waittttttt :p

no... no i cant :D

• 2 weeks later...
i want them wered u find them lol

haha local mate of mine :p

Socks posts with another AMAZING Update!!!

cheers dude! cant have all you socks wanabe's having better cars then me can we :) j/k

Wondered what you where doing Brake wise. How much do you reckon you have spent now?

i added it up other night and nearly cried haha. na i am not regretting any of this gonna be an awesome car. built not bought!

Awsome!!

Look alot better condition than my discs

aawwww. :D

Coming on very well mate, keep up the good work!!!

cheers dude! will do!

Gotta have big brakes if you have big powaaaaaa

biatch!

Want!!

Seriously awesome update there matey!

:):D

Looks sweet mate, glad i put the Levin set up on my V they are amazing an i\'m sure the Wilwoods will be stunning mate

yeh man looking forward to giving them some stamping!

Engine Update: Cranks being micropolished atm... but ricky said i will be getting her back before new years eve :( So going to get her back in the car! THen the car is going back to Race-Tech for the custom turbo kit...

Paid deposit on turbocharger now too a Race-Tech custom GT28 Hybrid.. Ricky is confident power will be 320-340bhp, which id be over the moon with!

The turbo kit itself im still undecided wether to sink an extra couple of hundred kit to get it top mounted as i think it\'d look sooo rude, what you think?

Should be pics of my sexy engine for you all soon :D

Sounds mint dude, defo get it top mounted would look sexual like the rest of the car :)

Also mate, we are not wannabes haha there nice bumpers front and back and just because you had the money first to go get them, dont make use wannabes :)