Woooow they look sex mate!!!!

Thanks Dude ;)

looks the shiz mate!

Thx Daz! x

nice arnt they mate. worth every penny

Defo! fellow wilwood chums now x

is your shifter a TRD?

looks like my C's short shifter.

your not the first to say it.... cheshireglanza sold it me as a TRD one... Gonna start changing descriptions now ;)

socks been a long time and didnt get to chat to you at japfest. Would like to say the car is looking ace and some great details to it.

Been a LONG TIME dude. doesnt seem 2 minutes since i bought my ct9 manifold off u! Thanks very much matey, greatly appciated! xx

Did you buy the Wilwoods brand new mate? If so can you Pm me how much you paid for them and where you got them from? I need Wilwoods in my life.

The look amazing.

na i bought them off a local glanza owner.. they were 8k old when i bought them! I paid £550 with 2 sets of pads...

Nothing less than perfection! Love what you've done with this! Got any videos yet? Dieing to hear what it sounds like

Thanks dude, ill be getting videos when its mapped buddy! ;) Ill warn u now, make sure you have wet wipes handy when u watch!

brakes look good pal can ya tell a massive difference with them on?

Yeh massive difference... it would be less painful to actually hit the tree you were trying to miss lol ;)

wicked man looking good - make sure you get your self some hubcentric spacers because i have the same problem and they are the best remedie

Im going from hubcentrics fr and rr eventually. but there is plenty of thread to get the nuts on securely atm so they will do for now!

Cheers for kind words chaps!

Looking good Matt and watch them wheel nuts :D

i have been doin Jon! Stayed tight ever since dude!

we now have a filter instead of mesh! :p

there is seriously no room to work, had to take the bumper off to get the filter on! lol

Gonna be fun for servicing! Not too bad tho cus bumper is only 2 bolts! so... :D

DSCN2386.JPG

DSCN2387.JPG

:D

Cars getting close to exactly how i want it now! Still more to come tho, but i went out with my basic camera tonite and took some snaps :p

DSCN2392.JPG

DSCN2393.JPG

DSCN2397.JPG

DSCN2401.JPG

and 1 of the bay... even tho im still rocking shitty rubber breather hoses, because my lines still havent arrived!

DSCN2404.JPG

Ive got a friend thats a professional photographer and we've done a few shots already, but im gonna wait till there all processed before posting them up! :D

• 2 weeks later...