• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying it til it goes cheap. It sounds really disappointing, all those years they must have been sitting on there arse twiddling their thumbs. Fucking dicks.

This should have been way better. I know a lot of games that have taken half the time and been way more thoughtful. Guess they just expect people to buy it

heres my 2 pence, I've had the game for about a week now and all in all, im very dissapointed in it, fact im allready nearly 50% complete on the whole game should tell you alot!

not that ive played the game alot, it is obviously just much smaller than gt4!

you only get interior views on the premium cars, and the majority of the premium cars you wont ever use as there are no races you need them for!

i'll keep playing it mind because its still the best racing game on the ps3, JUST EXPECTED MUCH MUCH BETTER!

heres my 2 pence, I've had the game for about a week now and all in all, im very dissapointed in it, fact im allready nearly 50% complete on the whole game should tell you alot!

not that ive played the game alot, it is obviously just much smaller than gt4!

you only get interior views on the premium cars, and the majority of the premium cars you wont ever use as there are no races you need them for!

i'll keep playing it mind because its still the best racing game on the ps3, JUST EXPECTED MUCH MUCH BETTER!

What level are you on A-spec ?

Once you reach level 25 you unlock endurance races and moar after :)

I also have the game now, and from the start of playing it I could have cried. All the anxiety waiting for it, all the excitement with all the features they promised, and its seriously lacked on the last game. Premium cars have amazing graphics, standard cars are fairly poor. Look at the Glanza for example, its absolutely shit - GT4 was a much better vehicle graphic game. GT5 they have done so much work on getting tracks looking amazing, and that has rubbed off well, but the vehicles aren't as good at all.

Very pissed off with the fact it was constant delay after delay.. Disappointment in a nutshell.