• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, car looks awesum mate!! but one thing i noticed is the top mounts for the front struts ar fitted the wrong way round!! they are in the pics anyway!! it will handle weirdly if there not the right way, u need to rotate them 180 degrees!!

otherwise lokks spot on!!!

Love you Red V

And the Rim :p love them 2

Nice one mate :)

haha! wait till steve see's this!

Thats my Ex Rocker Cover :p

Haha its steves ex rocker cover now :p

Also Paul (Cheshireglanza) turned up in his GT so i took his top mount intercooler cover off him to make it look a little bit better

The things i do for you craig

:p

Paul, we dont want to know what you and craig get up to dude, keep it to yourselves hahaha

:D

hey, car looks awesum mate!! but one thing i noticed is the top mounts for the front struts ar fitted the wrong way round!! they are in the pics anyway!! it will handle weirdly if there not the right way, u need to rotate them 180 degrees!!

otherwise lokks spot on!!!

Nice one matey also i will get them swapped round ASAP :D

this car is HOTT! that is a fact!

Phil.

Cheers Dude

You not fitted the Wind Deflectors yet?? Get 'em on.

All in good time matey

OOOH a picture of her arse :)

Right, heres your 'to do' list Craig, if not done I will come and spank you muchly.

Normal JDM sized plate for the rear.

OEM Lips

Duck Bum

Lower

New Wheels (current wheels are awful, sell them to me for a marsbar in return)

Glanza Decals on the sides

Clean engine bay

That, or when I get dragged up for uber big manc meet and bbq in the summer, I will do some work on your engine bay :rolleyes:

Muchlove x

OOOH a picture of her arse :)

Right, heres your 'to do' list Craig, if not done I will come and spank you muchly.

OEM Lips

Duck Bum

Lower

Clean engine bay

That, or when I get dragged up for uber big manc meet and bbq in the summer, I will do some work on your engine bay :rolleyes:

Muchlove x

wheels are the sex mate!

Shut up Ryan, you know nothing.

Those wheels are crap and I want crap wheels. I'm giving Craig a good offer here, he could get alot more out of a marsbar than he can out of those ugly ass wheels. Those ugly wheels belong in my posession and whoever says I like them is wrong. They are terrible and belong with me :rolleyes:

OOOH a picture of her arse ;)

OEM Lips

Duck Bum

Lower

Clean engine bay

That, or when I get dragged up for uber big manc meet and bbq in the summer, I will do some work on your engine bay :)

Muchlove x

Cheers dude :rolleyes:

Number plate - is next

OEM lips - the rear one and duck will be soon i have plans for the front

Lower - it is lowered will be ages before it goes lower than this

Wheels - staying until next winter

Glanza decals - No

Clean engine bay - All in good time :p

You will be invited in the summer mate

Little Update - But massive gains :)

Right ever since i got the car back it wasnt running to well and after changing and checking all the parts the only other thing was that there was a nasty crack in the wastegate, so after (Paul) aka Cheshireglanza said i can have one of his 1000 turbo's Chris fitted it tonight and it runs sooooo much better.

Little Pic:

stevesengine020.jpg

Craig

ported turbo, decat, also fitted. Get a ecu next craig, you on the right track. have fun ??

Yep i will be on the look out for a ECU in the next coming months :ph34r: Will be back up to the yard as soon as the gasket turns up.

^^ lol yet again chesh auto's :lol: glad it sorted it dude

Yeah nice one matey its made a HUGE difference.

Cars looking mint crage you must be loveing the booooooooooooost lol..Oh and im haveing the same problem at the min with my car i have a big crack on the wasgate (past the wasgate flap) and i have noticed it running abit lumpy so im also on the look out for a ct9 :ph34r: keep up the good work buddy and like said above get your self a ECU its the best thing money can buy :lol: