• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys im glad i got the car sorted now just a bit down now that nothing new will happen for ages as i have no parts to fit or no new parts i want to get unless you guys have sugestions.

oyea iddy was meant to pm you saying that you could use any my pics of your wings.

thanks

joel

thanks phil dunno what what i would do if didnt have you and the rest of uksc to talk me throught the rought times of a EP owner.

but i remembered 1 or 2 thing i have still paint mirrors and door handles etc etc

then i think it may be time to save and do a slow engine build

Oh oh oh CF wrap them

i have been toying with that idea actually mark but i think it would be a pain in the hole and trying to get good wrap is a nightmare,

unless a trader want to make real carbon mirrors and i will be the test dummy and i get to keep them for free winkl wink iddy ???

i am sorry again phil im just not a fan of the red mirrors and handles seen them on dans red glanza s and it just isnt doing it for me and will tie in with my theame

i had the pleasure of convoying with this beaut to the Costa today, and then we had a little impromtu photo shoot, i have to say, this is one of my favourite EPs of all time. honestly, it is class. really distinctive, and looks SUPER menacing in the rear view mirror.

it also sounds the tits.

and that customised rear splitter is outstanding! a credit to both Joel and Alan for their hard work!

Phil.

that means alot coming from a legend such as yourself phil and your car looked fantastic as usual such a beautiful colour, was an epic day but i am burnt to a crisp , uploading the pics as we speek hope to get them up tonight.

joel