Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats your lights posted by the way sorry in advance about the box i sent them in :thumbsup: it was a good size for it tho :)

cant wait to see them fitted mate they are like brand new! i think they might have been replaced when the car was rebuilt after the crash.

by the way pm cming your way mate;)

BOOM!!!!

Photo0301.jpg

Sexual or what :( they look brand new too im so happy with them cant wait to get them on

thought id take a pic at work last night too as its the final few days or being a square light :)

How she stands now

Photo0298.jpg

As you can see the headlights on it now are shagged so im killing 2 birds with one stone. 1) repair headlights 2) Furfil my dream of owning a quadlight :thumbsup:

Good times :(

h4 is the fitment mate, im sure the 1s i have are h4 and they wer for the glanza and dont fit GT's.

i had 8ks in my glanza and they wer perfect! not too blue but just enough. still have them under my bed for my new beast!

well ill be about later if your not working dude, i could pop them to you and you can peruse...

they have a light blue tint to them but are mostly white, like roweys used to be on the vtr.