My Starlet Sr On 13" Superlights

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theirs your recollection :D

EDIT: page 2, 1st post :D

hi

i am new to this, so appologies if i have quoted the wrong thing! :)

i have got a starlet (N/A) and through my work have managed to pick up a set of 'minilite' replicas. they aren't split rims like yours but very similar. i am just wondering what arches you used (im sure i read somewhere group 5 but they look too wide, i dont want the rims to be swalllowed) and details on how you fastened them?!

when i test fitted them earlier i had about 1.5 - 2 inches poke outside the arch, is that what you had?

any help would be much appreciated

Dan.

Dan, well done you for being different! Right first things first if you have 'minilights' as you said be careful that they are the right PCD (4x100 not 4x98).. as far as i know minilights are extremely rare in 4x100. The 2mm makes all the difference when fitting and unless you have special bolts there will be mad shaking from the wheel. Your exactly right about the arches, mine are group 5 monte carlo arches and my superlights are 7" wide.. when fitting the arches i did not have to cut them atall, the wheel and arch met pretty much parallel (which was lucky). With 8mm spacers on the front the wheel did stick out 1.5" or so as you said. The arches do look big on ebay but believe me they arent that wide. il post pics shortly about fitting to help you out ladd. :)

group 5 monte carlo arches - Ebay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...