Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet Zac, what pads you running in the Levins mate?/

John

Go EBC Yellow Stuff in there mate, really happy with them and i bled them up with Motul RBF 660 fluid, ive got a decent brake set-up so i wasnt going to throw in some crappy fluid although the fluid did set me back £60 haha

Congrats :) - When do I get a ride? Oh and a ride in the Glanza too :)

Hahaha Mark you filthy animal!!!!

Well im a little busy this weekend matey, i have to get bowers car prepped for his track day on the 22nd, fitting his brakes and bleeding them up and a few other little niggles he wants sorting, then a details with all his new products he bought from you ;)

Haha nice, this time TAKE PICS and convince him he wants a foam lance :o

Hahaha yeah ill try to remember this time lol Yeah he can buy a foam lance himself soon because hes borrowing mine and the magifoam this weekend!!!! :@

Yes run on Dot 5 in mine, gonna up grade the pads in the Levins in the future :)

Sweet mate, the RBF660 is a dot 4 or something, given lower as something to do with the moisture content it absorbs, something like that but the boiling temps are stupid high so theres not a chance of much fade TBH ;) Are you running just normal discs or have you got grooved or dimpled etc?? im just running normals and there pritty daamm sweet :)

Sweet glad she sailed through mate, knew she would!

Also if your cool to do next Saturday, i will enquire about it tomorrow for you, drop me a txt if you want me to do that.

Also nice one for our little chat last night mate :)

Looking good Zac! How are you finding the twinpots?

I got my Single pots bled with the help of ryan_lang earlier and I was astonished at how powerful/sharp they are even without braided lines (it feels like it has them already!)

Sweet glad she sailed through mate, knew she would!

Also if your cool to do next Saturday, i will enquire about it tomorrow for you, drop me a txt if you want me to do that.

Also nice one for our little chat last night mate :)

Yeah if you get me booked in for next saturday liam that would be mint matey, early as possible would be ideal, maybe around 9 or half past should give me enough time :)

And no worries bro, if you ever want a chat dude you know where i am :p

Looking good Zac! How are you finding the twinpots?

I got my Single pots bled with the help of ryan_lang earlier and I was astonished at how powerful/sharp they are even without braided lines (it feels like it has them already!)

Thanks mate and im LOVING the twinpots, really amazing in the dry but with the same pressure in the wet they will lock up so i best to just tap them in the wet but overall amazing kit :p

Im really happy with my brakes now, i think there deffo track worthy, im running, The Twinpots with Yellow stuff pads & Ferrodo Disks, also got the braided lines all round too.

Thanks alot for the comments lads, appreciate it :D

Alignment Booked!!!!!

Early morning start for me Saturday morning to head down to nottingham to meet liam for the alignment setting up, dragging him out of bed to come meet me haha really cant wait to see how she handles on the way back :(

Just hope all this effort was worth it hahaha

Sweet mate, the RBF660 is a dot 4 or something, given lower as something to do with the moisture content it absorbs, something like that but the boiling temps are stupid high so theres not a chance of much fade TBH :) Are you running just normal discs or have you got grooved or dimpled etc?? im just running normals and there pritty daamm sweet :)

Running grooved mate, were did you get your pads from?? abs or standard pads??

John

Not a massive update....

I finally found a Carbon Cusco Front strutbrace to match my rear so i now have a pair :) Got it for a bargain price aswell :o Pics to come tonight.....

Really just enjoying the car at the minute, handles amazingly well with the alignment set up, Thanks again Liam for sorting that!!!!

Brakes are amazing and just all in all very happy with how the car is running, Smiles All Round :D

There wont really be any big updates in the near future as some small depts have to be payed and also my mate blew up his CTR on the track on friday so helping him as much as i can and the little starlet is getting pushed to the side. Poor Thing Hahaha

That is all.......

Zac

• 1 month later...

Havnt really updated this in a while and TBH there isnt really alot to update LOL

Although, the project to get the TD12 is still ongoing, and im going to be buying the parts as and when the come up for sale, but the recent part i just bought is a Tial External Wastegate :D finally one came up at the price i was wanting to spend so happy with that.

The next parts im going to be looking for is a Sard RRFPR and soem 330cc Injectors, basically im wanting to be running as safe as possible so all these parts will just be to make sure. So if anyone has either a RRFPR or 330cc Injectors, Let me know please :)

Also after the JAE Weekend and the amazing time i had there looking around other peoples starlets, i really thought (and so did a few other people) that my car was lacking in the interior department :p Yes its all good and well having the stripped out machine but its not presentable at all....Soo as much as i didnt want to....The Interior is back in!!! :D Ohhh how I have missed my Armrest & Carpets Hahaha feels like an 'All together' car again now and soo much more comfortable :D I have plans for the interior now and hopefully these will all happen soonish, but therefore the chase for 200bhp+ will be put on hold...but that can wait!!!

Im going to put some up to date pics up tonight and a few i have stolen from peoples albums that they took at JAE :D

Thanks again to all that organised the event, me and my mates had an awesome time!!!

Cheers, Zac B)

Cheers liam, appreciate it matey :ph34r:

Nothing wrong with it Lew, just isnt really presentable imo, i dont mean just the rear, i mean everything like i had, im keeping the rear stripped just put the carpet and a few plastic trims back in :(

Hopefully going to rip out the sound deadening and getting the rear sprayed like yours, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking???