Zac's White Glanza V - :P

looks good mate and you can get them brand new from japan jamie

Sorry to spam the thread Zac!

I'd need to sell mine up first. Where would i look to buy one from Japan? And how much extra would it cost for shipping etc?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh Genuine or not will still look sexual imo :)

Also, could of hade brendanlez genuine varis rear over on TGTT but he didnt get back to me so got the power getter, bearing in mind id just got mine back from paint lol

OMGOMGOMG they have Apexi N1's on there!! Alot of money though wish mine wasnt so rotten :)

i had an N1 on my glanza and that was rotten too the back box ended up snapping off randomly 1 day! did sound awesome when it wasnt blowing tho!

Hahaha im deffo going to start saving for one soon :thumbsup:

Also Liam, im gogin to be ordering the bushes,arbs & braces in the next few weeks so ill be coming down getting the alignment done soon, well get some pics of the two white V's together :)

Little Update Tonight

Me and my brother cracked on heat wrapping the full system, took a while and im itching like mad with the fibres :ph34r: but hopefully will be worth it when i get it on at the weekend B)

Not a problem mate, let me know when you want it booking in and we'll arrange something for definate. Also ill need to officially book you in at work so we can get a bit of time on it.