Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I that predicktable babes? :D

On another note, my mate was watching something last night, pretty sure it was the Little Fockers and they had musical dunkies or something on there, and the faster you go the louder and faster the music gets or something, need to get me some of those :)

So pics of the rear bumper then yeah?

Theyll be pics tmoz dude :D

Also mate, im replacing all the bushes for poly bush, ball joints and adding a few handling mods in the next few months, i know im going to have to have the FRSU done again, can you set up my RS*R panahrd rod and im looking at -1.5 degree camber :)

Wooop Wooop my first 1000th post!!!! :D

Got the varis back from the painters on thursday and today i was meant to fit it but weather was crap once again so i just managed to get the mesh in to match the front varis :)

Heres a few pics i got of it in all its glory haha:

05022011668.jpg

05022011663.jpg

05022011666.jpg

If the weather is oki tmoz i might wack it on and ill get a few better pics aswell.

Cheers lads :D

Amjad ill see what its like tmoz if i get it fitted because id rather not spray it if i dont have to, just might make people think if shes been in a bump when i come to sell up, covering something up kinda thing.

Well as i promised, Varis Rear was fitted today, started to rain aswell so pics aint that good tbh, also tbh im liking it with just the mesh so i think im going to keep it as is and not spray the chassis behind :D

Also, im quite happy with the colour match also, when my car gets a good polish and wax next weekend it should be spot on.

06022011673.jpg

06022011670.jpg

06022011671.jpg

06022011674.jpg

06022011672.jpg

What you think??