Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after a good clean this weekend i have decieded to take the badge off :) looks alot better IMO

Also, there isnt going to be no realy updates in the next few weeks even months as ive decieded modding has to stop while i pay off a few debts :) will be alot better off after tho :)

A few small things will be on the cards such as, i have a earthing kit from Amjad in blue on its way and a numberplate tilting bracket from Tegiwa Imports on the way. Im also going to be painting a few things in the bay blue, paint the clock surround to match the centre console and also find some kind of carpet for the rear to tidy it up a little. Other than that there wont be any mods till im debt free :p

Ill keep uploading pics here and there after good cleans etc :D

• 2 weeks later...

Small Update:

Amjads Eathing kit Fitted, Will get pictures when i clean the bay up abit more also, prob will get pics next week as im giving the car a big clean before it goes away for winter including, snow foam, clay, polish and wax :wub:

Still no pics of the earthing kit will get some tomoz after the cleaning sesh haha

Went to go get my cleaning products from Mark tonight at Ninja Shine, both top lads and got a few freebies, thanks for the stickers dudes aswell didnt see those in there lol quick pic with a few other new products i had in the house, So tomoz will be an early start to crack on a nice clean pics tomoz :)

26112010567.jpg

Also got my clear cambelt cover through from paul last week, looks fresh so that will hopefully be getting fitted tomoz also :D

26112010568.jpg

Cheers lads, let me know what you think :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well after i got my mystery box from Mark at Ninja Shine this morning, Thanks alot for delivering it mate B) I wanted to give the car a really good clean, unfortunatley i was racing against light and cold and just as i drying he off the weather got really cold and started to go dark, meaing the body of the car gettin really cold and producing condensation, so when applying the polish it was mixing up with water and it just wasnt happening so i gave up, here are a few pictues of what i got up to :(

This is a few pictures of how mucky she was, not bad but still a mucky slag B)

11122010587.jpg

11122010575.jpg

11122010577.jpg

11122010578.jpg

Snow Foam B)

11122010579.jpg

11122010580.jpg

11122010581.jpg

11122010582.jpg

Then after id snow foamed her, i washed her using the Two Bucket Method, Rinced off and then clay'd with mequires clay and speed detailer, washed again with the two bucket method and then dried off with my ninja shine micro fibre drying towels, and these are the results, before polish and wax as weather ended play :unsure:

11122010583.jpg

11122010584.jpg

11122010586.jpg

11122010585.jpg

And thats what i got up to today :D

^^ Cheers lads, really appreciated, shame i couldnt get any polish or wax on her and it needing it big time with the snow falling :D

Also, Just picked up my Varis Rear from Idrees :D :D Ill get pictures and fitting pictures in the next few days :p :P