Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments lads, some good some bad, but i love it!! :(

Yeah the Exhaust is a joke lol cant wait to get a Buddyclub on :(

Galliano, The bay is stayin Blue, i love it and i think metalic colours look abit cheesy but each to their own :o

Cheers for the comments lads, i like it soo im happy :lol:

Sock, i was thinking about the buddy club been a little small but ill just have to find out as there isnt an exhaust id like apart from the Blitz and i can get the BuddyClub for a good price fitted ;)

^^ and i wasnt driving like a granny lol, everytime i booted a little EML was coming on as i was just below fuel cut ;) so no boost all the way up haha

• 4 weeks later...

First update of the year lol its just a little one though B)

Well first one is ive finally got the clear cambelt cover fitted lol its been in my room for ages and i wanted to see some peoples ideas on how to fit it, so after mickyboy telling me there needs to be an L shape cut out to match the standard cover and josheyboy's idea with the silicone vacuum pipe i set about fitting it, was abit of a bitch like mickyboy has said in his thread but finally got there and it looks neat, i like it :)

22012011634.jpg

22012011635.jpg

Secondly was, JDM rear fogs in the 98 clusters, now rich has done it previously to me so all the wires etc was in there but everytime i was putting new bulbs in they was just popping when i turned the sidelights on so something wasn't right, i ditched all the existing wires and pulled them out the bulb holders to re-solder new wires in and used all new bullet connectors, i also took out the 98 clusters to give them a good clean and a clean behind them, Thanks to LukEP's how to thread it all went smoothly and this was the result, no pics in the progress unfortunatly B)

22012011637.jpg

22012011636.jpg

22012011640.jpg

22012011641.jpg

So while i was JDM'ing the rear clusters lol FUDGE turned up to drop my new Blitz SUS filter off, thanks alot for coming down dude really appreciated it, such a top lad and wouldnt hesitate from buying from him again ;) heres the filter:

22012011639.jpg

22012011638.jpg

Like i said not a massive update but its something for the new year lol

Ive also taken out a few brackets in the engine bay to get powdercoated blue like the rest of the bay, ill update when i get those back :(

Guest cheshireglanza
Hahaha Cheers Chesh, I can imagine you licking your fingers and tssshhhhing on your nipples while saying that hahahah Gay boy!!

Thanks John, its come along way hehe :mellow:

:)