Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the comment lads, really appreciate it :p

Im not going for silly power so the TD12 for the best choice for me, low on spool and still hopefully will give me the power i want, around 200-220 :D

Shorty, thats the exact reason why im hoping to get a carbon cruise bonnet, it will still be a copy yes but hopefully wont be as popular as the FRP's

Laim, yeah i kept it a little quiet lol but it was kinda like an impulse buy, i wanted that turbo from the start and when gary dropped his prive i knew it was a bargain but still gave him a cheeky offer as im skint, he didnt accept but got near to it so i couldnt say no really :D

I try to keep the car as clean as possible, it my pride and joy and i love to show it hehe ;)

Cheers for the comments lads ;)

No i dont do it myself mate, its a company in castleford called LSN Coating, they've done all my powdercoating, all under the bay and the wheels, cant advise them enough and super cheap :D

Cheers again, Zac :D

Lol your lucky your on first name terms with your powder coater!! ;)

Im gonna find some local powder coaters in hull and get loads of my bits done but im just unsure on the colour yet!

What sort of colours can ya have powdercoated? is it basic colours or whatever ya like?

I quite like monster energy green :D

Dan.

Dan i know LSN coatings can do it, they have a wide range of colours but i didnt want anything tooo in your face so i just went for the basic samco blue ;)

LSN Coatings have metallic and some larey colours aswell, and he can even put in some flake in there aswell haha

Just another small update ;)

Got the Id-Workz Cooling Panel fitted, ALOT of trimming involved to get it fitted, i didnt want it to go ontop of the strip on the varis so alot more trimming was needed lol i think it looks kinda neat imo.

26022011711.jpg

26022011712.jpg

What you think??

Cheers Iddy ;)

It need the front two brackets chopping off, a little trim behind the bonnet catch, the strip across the front that is bent up a little and also round off the corners at either side aswell lol

I told you there was alot of trimming hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally received the Power Getter System on Thurday and my dad rang and said its come and the back box is in abit of a state, so he took it down to my uncles engineers/fabricating business and came back all lovely and shiney, wacked on the exhaust wrap and boom she looks brand new :)

The system is in good nick and i got it for a steal so im happy, got to wrap the middle section and then shell be on at the weekend B)

Few pics of the back box:

08032011723.jpg

08032011722.jpg

And shes deffo like a mirror hahaha Cheesy!!!!

08032011725.jpg

Thanks, Zac ;)