Zac's White Glanza V - :P

Cheers Phil, well tbh i think hes posted the pic in Josheyboy's buildthread, either way if you looks at your standard cover and your clear, you can tell where and how much needs trimming :mellow:

Hahahahaa paul i knew it!!!!!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small little update:

Had a few more little brackets powdercoated, picked them up tonight and for a Tenner, you cant go wrong :D LSN Coatings again amazing work :(

I want to keep the throttle cable cover and it had the holes in for the TMIC and as there not needed i got them welded up and covered, i think it looks rather factory finish :D

28012011643.jpg

£10 for all them brakets powdercoated bargain!!!! You would spend more on spray cans lol.. they look mint mate they should clean the bay up abit :D

Yeah exactly mate, £10 was a bargain, saved all the hassle of going out getting primer, paint and lacquer and then actually painting them to an as good finish as powdercoating, was well surprised when he said £10 lol

Such a shame to see yours up for sale again mate, put you have priorities now mate and i hope to see you back in a starlet when your back on your feet :D

Cheers Lew :(

Yeah exactly mate, £10 was a bargain, saved all the hassle of going out getting primer, paint and lacquer and then actually painting them to an as good finish as powdercoating, was well surprised when he said £10 lol

Such a shame to see yours up for sale again mate, put you have priorities now mate and i hope to see you back in a starlet when your back on your feet :D

Cheers Lew :(

Cheers mate..Hell yeah if i sell my car im going to try and get either a glanza S orr a Starlet SR, abit of a down grade i know but atleast i will still be in a starbo :D and when i get back on my feet i will get my self another Turbo.

Cheers for the comments lads, really appreciate it :p

Small Update:

Got the brackets fittred and took some recent pics of the bay, its pritty filthy at the minute as its been sat for a while and hasnt been cleaned since i took it off the road :)

The Varis rear has been dropped of at the painters and i should have that back and fitted by next weekend :p

Also just payed for the Id-Workz cooling panel in the group buy, that should be here this week also :D

Latest Pics of Bay:

30012011661.jpg

30012011660.jpg

30012011162.jpg

30012011161.jpg

Ive just been looking through my thread and i havnt even put up the photoshops that miib14 made me, sorry dude i thought i had lol Crap qualitypics i gave him but he worked his magic and some cool pics of my car with the clear bonnet effect, Thanks alot for doing these miib :o

14012011628bb.jpg

I like this one the best as it just shows the block :p

14012011628bbm.jpg