Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine bay looks sweet, I'm not feeling the badge on the bumper though!

agree with iddy no badge in my opinion

what a sweet build this is turning out to be

loving the new look bay too truly awesome stuff :)

^^ Thanks lads, appreciate the comments, i think im going to have to see what the badge looks like when on the car because dont forget the front mount it chrome looking aswell so might fit in alright, will take pics tonight and see what you guys thing as im unsure lol :)

Got the bumper on last night and i think im feeling the badge now lol its not too in your face and it goes with the chrome of the FMIC, ill get some pics up tonight as it was dark when i finished last night :)

Also i hate Front Number Plates!!!! Where do you put them without spoiling the Varis Bumper :p

Just went to try and get a few pictures but with it been dark and my camera phone ftLOL they aint the best pictures, im giving the car agood clean tmoz before the manchester meet on sunday so better pics coming tmoz and im sure there will be loads from the meet, anyway heres a few :

29102010536.jpg

29102010549.jpg

29102010535.jpg

29102010538.jpg

29102010547.jpg

29102010542.jpg

Let me know what you think :D ill get better ones as it doesnt really do the car any favours at all lol