Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep lads, unfortunatley she is up on pistonheads, really don't want to sell her at all, shes a minter and i know i wont find another glanza in as good condition but debts with the parents have to be paid and its the only way to get out of them, i will be buying another glanza in the future but for now she has to go as with me only been 18 and on apprentice wage, the fuel and insurance is killing me and just getting me in more and more debt, it is up abit pricey but i don't mind because like i said i really don't want to sell her :lol:

***BEST UPDATE***

So this i think is the best update so far......

PASSED MOT

Car went straight through the MOT today with no problems at all :)

Also the tester was underneath her and said its the cleanest import hes ever had soooo thats always nice to hear!!!!!

Really don't want to sell up now after today as i really do have a mint glanza but like ive already said i have to pay off my debts :D

Sparky, nope i still have her don't want to let go but i have to at some point, had alot of interest just no one is bringing the cash :thumbsup:

Michael, sorry mate the wheels went a while back when i got the sparcos :lol:

superb mate. glad to see she's done you proud. car is looking fantastic.

shame to see you selling her so soon tho... i hope she goes to another likeminded enthusiast!

wheres the ad?

• 1 month later...

So as you may know i was thinking of selling the glanza a few week back, don't know what i was thinking and came to my senses to keep her.

So this week i went and collected my HDI FMIC i won on fleabay, not as cheap as i wanted it to be but £205 collected i was happy with, Brand New and still in packaging with original tape to seal it :(

Saturday morning i woke up excited to fit the FMIC, half way through doind that idrees turned up to drop of my Varis front bumper that we arranged through the week :( managed to get it all sorted and bumper fitted, ill let the pictures do the talking and let me know what you all think :D

Ill get some better pictures at the local industrial estate later on tonight to show of the bumper and FMIC some more B)

Big thanks to idrees for delivering the bumper and sorting out a deal for mine in return, really happy with the car now, Loving it!!!!! :D

28082010430.jpg

28082010429.jpg

28082010432.jpg

28082010431.jpg

Let me know what you think, i love it :D

Yeye, just need to get it sprayed and it needs abit of trimming, nothing major though, also while fitting the FMIC ive realise the jperformance downpipe has completely cracked off the turbo flange and that needs replacing, hopefully got a blitz decat lined up so wanting that :(

So as you may know i was thinking of selling the glanza a few week back, don't know what i was thinking and came to my senses to keep her.

So this week i went and collected my HDI FMIC i won on fleabay, not as cheap as i wanted it to be but £205 collected i was happy with, Brand New and still in packaging with original tape to seal it :p

Saturday morning i woke up excited to fit the FMIC, half way through doind that idrees turned up to drop of my Varis front bumper that we arranged through the week :) managed to get it all sorted and bumper fitted, ill let the pictures do the talking and let me know what you all think :)

Ill get some better pictures at the local industrial estate later on tonight to show of the bumper and FMIC some more :p

Big thanks to idrees for delivering the bumper and sorting out a deal for mine in return, really happy with the car now, Loving it!!!!! :p

28082010430.jpg

28082010429.jpg

28082010432.jpg

28082010431.jpg

nice mate love the front bumper :p

So this week i went and collected my HDI FMIC i won on fleabay, not as cheap as i wanted it to be but £205 collected i was happy with, Brand New and still in packaging with original tape to seal it :p

Saturday morning i woke up excited to fit the FMIC, half way through doind that idrees turned up to drop of my Varis front bumper that we arranged through the week :) managed to get it all sorted and bumper fitted, ill let the pictures do the talking and let me know what you all think :)

Ill get some better pictures at the local industrial estate later on tonight to show of the bumper and FMIC some more :p

Big thanks to idrees for delivering the bumper and sorting out a deal for mine in return, really happy with the car now, Loving it!!!!! :p

28082010430.jpg

28082010429.jpg

28082010432.jpg

28082010431.jpg

nice mate love the front bumper :p