Zac's White Glanza V - :P

Whos doing the Alignment mate? Should bring it to me you get discount lol. Also its best to set them up the way you want them (ride height, stiffness) before you get the alignment done because then they can set it up to the way its gonna be on the road. Rather than you fiddling with it after because that could have a effect on the way it drive if you know what i mean.

What are you wanting from the alignment set-up? Full on track/fast road set-up or just standard settings? I can steal the standard set-up from the works alignment booth but i wont be able to get it until tuesday.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wanting like a fast road set-up mate, if you wasnt that far away i would of come to yourself mate, its a company called All-Car Tyres in huddersfield, Idrees said there good so ill just go there :wub:

Im thinking of dropping it a little more but not alot would this effect it a lot??

Also is the bottom mounting of the coilovers the only way to lower the car, can you not do anything with the spring??

Thanks lads, Zac

Well at our place we do -1 degree from Standard for our fast road set-up as this is enough to notice a difference but minimises the tyre wear. Never heard of them so i dunno what alignment machine they have, make sure you get some pics for us mate lol. Ask them wheather they have the proper Toyota settings for the Glanza as they must be the correct settings otherwise its pointless doing it.

Its better to drop it before getting it aligned mate, because alignment is sensitive stuff so a little thing can have a big effect.

Im sure thats the only way buddy but im not 100% on the Meisters!!

If you need anything else mate just ask im a alignment geek :wub:

Cheers liam for that, ive just lowerd in a tiny bit more on the front as im happy with the rear. i think ill b more or less happy with the ride height now, its just the stiffness i may want to slightly change at a later date :/

Idrees has his glanzas set up by the same company so im guessing they may have the standard setting, idrees can you shed some light please mate??

Also a few pictures of the bad boys fitted :)

25092010461.jpg

25092010463.jpg

25092010464.jpg

Also a few pictures of how it sits, a little lower on the front now though :wub:

25092010471.jpg

25092010476.jpg

25092010480.jpg

And my Magnetic sump plug arrived also with a new K&N Oil Filter ready for the next service :D

25092010468.jpg

Cheers Lads, Zac

Stance looks sweet mate, same sump plug as me too!! :p

How did the Alignment go buddy?

Alignment went good buddy, at coll at the minute so ill get pictures up later, he had the standard setting and he was going to just put it to standard but i went on your word mate and told him to do -1 degree camber buddy so thatnks for that info.

Really happy with it but havnt tested it yet as the weather is crap at the minute B)

^^ Yeah yeah chesh sounds good, have you got a decent camera, camera phone are lols ;)

Liam, ive got a few pictures, dont knwo what system they was using as it was my dad that took it, he got it standard setting then the negative 1 degree from there :p

Few piccies just for you liam, made sure my dad got some for you lol also the japanese bloke doing it, JDM yoooo hahaha

DSC05052.jpg

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05043.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

DSC05045.jpg

DSC05044.jpg

DSC05042.jpg

DSC05056.jpg

Cheers lads, Zac

Hes done a good Job hes Japanese ;) :p

Looks like he knows what hes doing matey, and they have a very good Hunter system so should be spot on matey.

How much did they charge if you dont mind me asking??

If you need any advice about alignment matey you know where i am!! Glad i could be of help for the settings.

Yeah thanks matey, they usually charge £65 but because they usually do the backs and front and the glanzas only have adjustable top mounts on the front my dad said as i joke ahhh so we get it cheaper and he said ok £45 lol so was happy with that ;)

Thanks again liam mate, he was just going to put it to standard setting but i told him i wanted -1 degree like you said :p

£45 is their standard price mate, he's done 3 of my cars for that price and my brothers Type R too. And yeah he is the best worker there, the other guys only know how to change a tyre. :p

The car does look awesome with the bumper now though, it has to be said. Join the spoiler group buy now! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Durms for the super fast delivery :) Also thought hed packaged up a Rifle or something the way it was packed haha

Ooooooo RS*R Panhard Rod in Mint Condition!!!!

08102010498.jpg

08102010497.jpg

JD Tuning Engine Torque Damper :p Ive pulled the sticker off as the brackets are going to be powdercoated blue with the rest of the stuff under the bonnet B) Also got another sticker on its way to advertise the JD Tuning ;)

08102010496.jpg

What you guys think :D

• 3 weeks later...

Little update ive managed to do before the manchester meet!!

Well after having to change the cambelt i decieded while it was off the road get a few things sorted. Varis Bumper Sprayed up and get a few thing powdercoated in the bay.

Ive also got the RSR Panhard Rod fitted and as you can see in the pics below the Engine Torque Damper on aswell looking Fresh!! haha

While doing the cambelt and tensioners i thought i may aswell do the water pump while i was at it so done that aswell, i wanted to do the oil pump but funds was low with all the bits getting done :harhar:

I have also done a oil change on the car with a new K&N Oil Filter and fitted my Magnetic Sump Plug and also changed the Fuel Filter while i was at it.

Varis will be fitted tommorrow if i recieve my new PCV Valve from Enzo and the car should be up and running again ;)

Bay Before :rtfm:

04092010444.jpg

Bay After :D

25102010522.jpg

And the varis sprayed up with upper mesh fitted, Let me know what you think about the front badge as im not sure, only tied on with fishing wire so can be taken off, i though of painting the badge gloss black but i just don't know lol anyway ill let you think :D

23102010516.jpg

26102010525.jpg

26102010524.jpg

Let me know what you think guys :D

Cheers, Zac