Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another little update,

Well after looking at other varis bumpers and iddy telling me his supplier of the bumpers doesnt cut out the side air ducts, i decieded i wanted them so cracked on at cutting those out, was simple enough with the dremel and sanding to smoother after, while i was at it i went around the bumper sanding any imperfections thats was from the mould, overall did a good job i was happy with B)

02092010439.jpg

02092010438.jpg

02092010440.jpg

Also, my tunning developments order came through the post orderd thursday morning came friday morning, excellent service again Nick, Thank you very much!!!!

Magnecore 8mm HT Leads

Sard Low Temperature Thermostat

TD 255lph Fuel Pump

TD Resovoir Covers

Also orderd a silicone reducer for the HDI cold pipe to Blitz Blow off

03092010441.jpg

03092010442.jpg

Loving it!!!!!! B)

Its off the bay sparky, link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/38mm-28mm-SILICONE-S...=item45f4be08ae

Good quality aswell mate B)

Got the fuel pump and ignition leads fitted this morning aswell will get pictures later, loving the little whine from the fuel pump B)

Also going to give the car a big clean and polish soon so clean pictures will be up soon also!!

Sparky, its not a loud whine just when you turn ignition on can hear it power up lol

& its the 38mm side mate, it is a little too big but a jubilee tightens it up perfect and same on the Blitz BOV side too :)

Just waiting on my Blitz De-Cat to arrive and then im fitting that and the Sard Low Temp Thermo and then a big Clean!!

Well recieved my Blitz decat from Russleh and on thursday after work i cracked on with fitting it, as i was taking out the radiator i thought i might aswell fit the Sard Low Temp Thermo aswell, i also thought as i was taking off the de-cat, might aswell port the wastegate on the turbo also, didnt take no pics of the porting but found two hair line cracks in the turbo wastegate so will be replacing to a hybrid in the future :D Here are a few pictures i took on the way and also the cracked JPerformance de-cat.

09092010448.jpg

Old & New Blitz :p

09092010452.jpg

09092010451.jpg

09092010449.jpg

11092010453.jpg

Also after alot of fiddling managed to get it braced properly too :D

11092010457.jpg

Old & New Sard Thermo's :p

09092010447.jpg

11092010454.jpg

11092010456.jpg

11092010455.jpg

The car is soooo much better now, all noise coming from where it should be, from behind me and not infront lol Also managed to change the Gearbox oil aswell, man that stuff stinks lol so all is running really well :D

Loving the Car Again!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally the unpdate ive been waiting for............ COILOVERS :D

Decieded to go for the meisters and just snuck in there before the price increase which was a bonus.

Tonight i have gave them a good greasing with copper grease to make sure nothing will seize.

Im going to fit them in the morning so will get some pics of fitting them tmoz :)

Piccies:

24092010458.jpg

24092010459.jpg

Thanks to Enzo for sorting me out with the meisters at the bargain price, really happy with them and the delivery, Thanks again mate :wub:

Cheers, Zac

Fitted the coilovers and the cars booked in for a full set-up on monday morning, camber, tracking, the workz :D

Been out for a little drive and they seem fine, bit hard at the minute but want to set them up after the set-up.

Does anyone recomend any setting on them for a good ride??

Also had a little photoshoot with my mates golf on air bags :D will post them up in the Dark Room later tonight or tomorrow :D

Cheers for the comments lads :):wub: