Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Ryan, appreciate it matey :(

Small Update (No Pics):

Got the interior grime all cleaned up and got the seats back in, so thats another thing to cross off the list :D The only thing thats left in is the dash and front door cards and the roof lining, the only reason i dont want to pull the roof lining out is because i dont think it would ever be able to go back in :S Also as it doesnt have a frame to it i dont think it really weighs much anyway :)

Cheers matey, i had a thought of it being a little love it or hate it thing but once it was done i loved it!!! I though of doing mine black for the nice subtle look but thought ive got to do something different now :)

Well finished off the car this weekend with a Biig Detail :)

Managed to use the products that i bought from mark (Hou) last week so thanks alot for that mate!!!

i didnt get much pics as i was cleaning away as i really wanted to crack on, it took friday night, all saturday and just packed up now :D with a few runs up and down the street as its been on stands for the past few weeks!!

Ill let the pics do the talking :D

C360_2011-07-0320-00-13.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-01-58.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-02-19.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-02-43.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-03-17.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-04-17.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-05-28.jpg

Now im really going to work on the interior but this is what its like soo far, fully stripped FTW!!!

C360_2011-07-0320-05-59.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-06-16.jpg

C360_2011-07-0320-06-39.jpg

The plans for the interior will be, Red Gradation Brides, Takata Harnesses and 3 Defi's slag mounted on the dash, hopefully a cage aswell powdercoated blue but this will all be in the future obv as im skint haha

Let me knwo what you guys think :D

Cheers, Zac

Sorry i didnt get some pics through the detail lads, just wanted to get it done really :D

Came out mint and the products where spot on mark, really easy to apply and buff off so all around happy with them :D

Wellll..... Hahaha i dont know if i can remember everything hahaha

Started off with a snow foam, Magifoam & TFR mixed.

Another Foam using Magifoam on its own with a little scrub using a Kent Car Noodle mitt to loosen the dirt. Jet washed off :D

Then a wash using two bucket method and Dodo Juice Sour Power.

A quick dry using Marks amazing Large Blue drying towels, left a little damp for next step.

Clay'ed using Dodo Juice Clay Kit, Clay bar & Clay Lube, Amazing Kit!!!

Then another was using Sour Power to clean off all residue left from the clay & lube, stupidly smooth now, like glass :)

Now a full dry again using the large drying towels, dryed everything, door shuts the works.

Now a pre wax cleaner using Dodo Juice Lime Prime (i think it was) went around the car removing all the small tar spots, worked a treat.

Then a good polish, using Autobrite Cherry Glaze, went round the car twice to make sure there was nothing i missed.

Once all polished was buffed off to a mega shine, the waxing began, i went around the car putting on 3 coats of Harly Wax, leaving each coat to haze for 20 minutes before buffing off :(

Then finally did one coat of Dodo Juice Light Fantastic Soft Wax, this gave the care a mint shine and unbelievably smooth!!!

Then as the wheels was off i thought id give them a little seeing to, Gave them a wash using Megs Nxt Gen Shampoo (didnt want to waste the Dodo on the wheels :D)

Once washed up, dried them off and gave them two coats of Poor Boys wheel Sealant, that stuff again smells lush!!!

Left to haze again for about 10-15 minutes and buffed off.

Tyres were Tire Shined using Megs Endurance Gloss Tire Shine, Two coats of this stuff and the wheels were complete. Put back on with a new set of Ultralite Lightweight Lug Nuts :p

I may have missed out a few little steps i did along the way but most of the important ones are there!!!

Can see why it took me literally all weekend to get it done but maaan its worth it, finally got the protection on the car needs and im going to be keeping up to it now aswell :D

That good enough for you mark!!!! :D

Looks amazing mate!!!

Plans sound spot on too :D

Cheers Lew, Im looking forward to getting some Brides and Takatas tho :D I want it to see a few track days aswell :D

looks bloody mint! was looking at the interior pics and thought it needs a cage and brides to top it off but thats your plans anyways! Awesome. :)

Thansk buddy, yeah id love a cage in there, same blue as all the other stuff too, hopefully will get one in the future anyway but theres no rush, loving it at the min :(

Right well had a little nightmare this week :p But it looks liek shes going to be on the road for the weekend :)

Got the car all sorted and running sweet as a nut, so went an got insurance last night and online tax, got the insurance and tax was declined because ive ran out of flaming MOT!!!!

Sooo just managed to get her booked in for the morning, should pass as everything is brand new, just hope the brakes will be fine as me and a mate bled them up fitting the twinpots :| Also, does anyone know if the H.I.Ds will pass oki or shall i just slam some normal bulbs in for the test???

Should hopefully have it passed and Taxed tomorrow night before the weekend and hopefully if Liam can work his magic and get me in for alignment on saturday, shes going to handling like a beut!!!!

Well she sailed through the MOT yesterday :):o

Really happy as ive done all the work to the running gear and her passing through an MOT with no problems at all really made it worth while!!!!

Got her home and Taxed last night and hit the road, Really happy with how she drives, apart form the alignment been out a little she still feels really stiff, Happy is an understatement ;)

Also took her up to the weigh bridge last night, 930Kg which shocked me a little as i though it would be less :S but then i thought, bigger brakes, bigger ARBs and all the other little bits and bobs prob do add up and add weight :)

That leads me to the brakes, Twinpots FTW!!!! i love these and a massive upgrade overstandard, the brake readings at the MOT was alot more that last years when on standard brakes so proves that these are a real upgrade over standards, again happy is an understatement!!!!

So she wont be playing out much this weekend or through the week but hopefully Liam can fit me in next weekend for the alignment doing and should totally transform my car for me, really cant wait to see what she handles like with the alignment done as she feels really strong in the twisted at the minute :o

Sorry to bore you all with the essay and no pics.............i FAIL!!!!!

Cheers lads,

Zac