Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it amjad, im itching like crazy lol doing my head in!!!!

Ive done everything lol i bought 40m of the stuff and got abit left over for when i get a stainless de-cat :thumbsup: i cant wait to get it on now haha

Got the Power Getter on Today ;)

I ran out of light but it needs to be adjusted slightly so its centre in the varis rear cut out, but ill do that one night this week as im going to a DUB show tmoz with my mate hahaha Going to the dark side for a day haha

Here she is all heat wrapped ready to go on with new powerflex exhaust mounts:

12032011727.jpg

12032011728.jpg

and a quick pic of it fitted, again it needs adjusting but here she is fitted :o

12032011729.jpg

12032011730.jpg

Also did a quick video, there alot of condensation as the car hasnt been started in a while and the new exhaust will have some damp in there from fitting the heat wrap as i soaked it in water before wrapping, anyway heres the video :p

th_12032011017.jpg

What you think??

Cheers, Zac :D

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the comments lads, haven't looked at my thread for ages hahaha and im likin that pic jack lol

Liam, im not sure about how much of an advantage it gives but ive been told and read that it is very minimal, either way it makes the exhaust note more bassey and ive been told helps a little flameage aswell hahah

Should have a nice little update at the weekend, more powdercoating and a overhaul at the rear :o

• 2 weeks later...

Havnt updated for ages but they will be one big update when ive finished what im working on at the minute ;) HANDLING haha

I keep getting broke off buying other things when there sooo cheap soo heres a little pic of the bits ive gathered and has powdercoated :D Who can see the nice little electrical gadget in there aswell :lol:

photo.jpg

Cheers liam appreciate it from a guy whos car is immaculate :D

Yeah the rear brake disk guards have been powdercoated and so have the brake caliper carriers, the calipers have been taken off and sprayed with hamerite smooth black, so much better than using a brush on stuff :lol:

I got the rear ARB today through the post and thats already gone to get powdercoated aswell as the full rear axle ;)

Cant wait to get them back!!!!! haha

Ohhh yeah dude sweet, well hopefully i might have all the shizzle back by the weekend or next for the rear so it will be moving onto the front, see what i can get powdercoated up front hahaha

Then shell be ready for the alignment :lol: