Yea not ideal wet weather tyre lol take it easy in the wet bud they understeer easy if you enter a bend to quick :D but they rock in the dry!!!!! I love em, used to run my race tuned 130hp mini on them all year round. And get some batterys asap neeeeed better pics, your s is lookin nice, need to meet up as soon as the v is on the road again.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to my parents garage today and went to fit my exhaust........but couldn't. B) doesnt fit! Needs a de-cat made up with a bigger diameter pipe. also the back box hangers are completely different to mine. kinda pissed off with that, might give up and get a whole custom one made up.

I fitted the discs and pads i bought from liam a few weeks ago. the braking is better but im still getting the shitty pedal feedback. going to go there next week and put fresh brake fluid in.

Starting to get fed up of this car. im throwing all this money at it and its shit. handles like a skip on crack and as slow as a fat man funning up stairs.

its all over the place, the steering is so unpredictable its nuts.

these tyres at the front are shit they only work on a hot dry at a good temperature which is pissing me off.

Need the geo set up properly

You have KU31`s on that back? get some on the front lush tyres!

geo is probably why you dont feel your getting the best from the mods you have theres not alot else apart from what amjads mentioned, to bring the EP up to scratch with likes of hondas

chin up matey. I had some bad luck with mine a few weeks ago and got fed up with the way it looked, considered breaking it even but parking it in the college car park last week next to all the shitty chav'd up motors all changed that thought. I also had the same problem with the exhaust but when there is a will there is a way!

These cars can be a nightmare at the best off times but so can any car really once you get modding, its all part of the fun i guess. B)

I fitted the discs and pads i bought from liam a few weeks ago. the braking is better but im still getting the shitty pedal feedback. going to go there next week and put fresh brake fluid in.

you should have put new fluid in when you changed the discs and pads dude

chin up matey. I had some bad luck with mine a few weeks ago and got fed up with the way it looked, considered breaking it even but parking it in the college car park last week next to all the shitty chav'd up motors all changed that thought. I also had the same problem with the exhaust but when there is a will there is a way!

These cars can be a nightmare at the best off times but so can any car really once you get modding, its all part of the fun i guess. :lol:

I think i was way pissed of with her that day.

you should have put new fluid in when you changed the discs and pads dude

No you don't, you just have to re-bleed them.

Washed the beast today got loads of fresh pictures witch are uploading now.