• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spraying the car a different colour is an option once I get hold of a complete kit Dan.

Im still concentrating on getting the EP to a decent operating spec so its a far cry away.

Don't worry full Toms is not gonna happen, its like winning the lottery or sleeping with a harem of AV Idols.

But if you check Hyper Revs the TOMs is the ultimate!

I guess I'll have to dabble in some Varis ^^ Ooohhh Red Varis ;) with a touch of Toms = Stonker :thumbsup:

Joz

Red Varis.....Hmmmmm

front_l.jpg

Would love the car in cruise pink, but it will never happen.

Next winter im thinking about getting a V and making that a long term project that could be cruise pink, but again.

i dout that will happen.

Had a looking at buying a cruise bonnet and bumper from RHDjapan but they wanted something silly like 1.8k for shipping! :thumbsup:

Only way to get those bits a bit cheaper would be to chip in for a container Dan.

New bodywork is definitely bottom of my list as the 98 spec already works so well.

I think the Varis would work much better with wider fenders, toms spoiler and different bonnet.

If only it was easy as Gran Turismo to chop and change eh :thumbsup:

Its hard being stuck in the middle of owning a Glanza but wanting another one.

Pretty sure you will come up with a good plan tho bud, keep the faith.

Joz

@Si could do but I think it's more hassle then what it's worth if you get me.

@Idrees. :) you're a legend

And yes rail came yesterday havnt unwrapped it yet though will give you some freeback tonight.

What about the bumper then? Huh.

£467 for the bumper + 246 for the bonnet to ship them which is £713

£381 to buy the bumper + £478 to buy the bonnet to buy them before shipping is £859

so its £400 cheaper to do them seperate shipping than it is to get them together and if you buy stuff that fits in the box it will cut down the cost of shipping if you buy other stuff for people.

My seat and rail have arrived, just have gone to see if they fit....And, well.. it's very...VERY tight, i will scratch the fuck out of the seat, looks like its a bit to big if you get me. Is this how they are ment to be?

Help :p