• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice!

every time u read it u will see something different. Jay and I have read it like a thousand times between us, and we STILL spot something new everytime we read it!!! like the OEM front strut brace that has additional braves welded to the intake manifold (Cruise maybe, cant be assed lookin it up right now lol), in all the years of reading i had missed that, then last time i read jays copy...BAMMMM!!!! LOOK AT THAT!!!

such a great read!

Phil.

that looks cool but as said better pictures dude, also blank your address on the brake disk box before someone uses it for bad and evil things, like sending you a blow up sheep in a see through bad with pictures of dildos all over it. ^_^

^im thinking about it Lew,

@Amjad the c-pillar bar hasn't really done alot but the rear chassis does does feel a bit more soild when turning.

Had a Girl in the back and she said: "ohh my god!! i need one of these in my car, it would be the main bar to hold into when having sex on the back seat"

-Classy.