• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIGHTY THEN!

Fitted tha Advans, they look uber sexy. went out for i drive the handling feels alot better best mod so far, steering is so much more resposive. need to wait for a dry day to test it out properly though.

img0057kn.jpg

Semi slicks, Ohhhh baby need to try these out in the dry!

img0056e.jpg

img0055do.jpg

Please exuse the shitty iphone photos and the dirtyness of her!

I also fitted mt clear lenses again, there so much cleaner then the orange ones. will fitting them i heard a whaaammmmmm...psshht in the distance, looked down my road and it was the other red glanza in poole. brought a ear to ear smile to my face. still haven't spoke to him yet AND HES ON THE FORUM!

Over the weekend i need to lower her more me thinks!

I really need the TOM's bumper sprayed, i keep on nagging my Mum to send it to a body shop which hes has a contract with but she is always to busy of forgets. MORE NAGGING FTW

Also need my exhasust done, i bought it from ches like may last year and need to fit my discs and pads also.

Thanks guys!

Lol its gonna be more resposive because of the yoko a048's on the front mainly, they are a shit hot tyre and waaaaaaaay better than shitty r888's the 16 to 15 inch will make it feel sharper but it mostly those awesome tyres!! Got a pair for mine but waiting on dryer weather, keep an eye on em dan, they wear uber quick :D and cost around 160 a tyre for 15" so try not to spin em up to much. Looks sexy as on the new rims advans = WIN

Cheers for that Tom, when i was out i went to pull away quicky in a puddle and they just span. not good in wet weather! LOL.

Cheers for the comments guys!

Going to lower her more tomorrow. i'll get some batterys for my cam also for better pictures!