• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luke its abit diffrent from when you saw it at the birmingham meet :(

as for arch flaring i dont think il go down that route as it will permenently disform the car and i dout the sideskirts would fit once done aswell! as it sits now its pritty good :( no scrubbing ( apart from mahoosive potholes wich i dodge lol )

so alls good :lol:

not sure how much the over fenders stick out but i would really recommend pulling or flaring the shit out your arches... then hiding them under your over fenders, will make driving it sooo much better and will eliminate scrubbing :lol:

looking good though, bout time someone done something different!

Exactly this!!!!!

skirts now fitted! no pics because its coverd in tape holding them in position! the one skirt is slightly bent and needed some serious work to get it to fit! been a real pain tbh but it will be worth it once ther all on properly!

the overfenders cover the wheels nicely so no need for any arch work :lol:

will keep you updated!

one of my canards came off last night on the motorway :lol: so had the pull the other one off aswell! ( wich wasnt easy! ) no damage to the bumper because it was only stickerflex wich will come off easy enough lol

skirts all fitted up :wacko:

been a rite pain with the fitting! at one point i couldent open my door because the sill of the skirt was catching the door! bit of double sided sticky tape and some more stickerflex sorted it lol

theres a couple of gaps on the skirts but as soon as the overfenders are on it will look better :)

test fitted the overfenders today and im not sure what to do.. the front ones seem to be too long?

i think i will need some sort of edging strip like they use on the mini wide arches or the l200 pick ups , im not too sure what its called or where to get!

anyone have any ideas?

heres some pics neways...

post-6575-1300732126.jpg

post-6575-1300732086.jpg

post-6575-1300732063.jpg

post-6575-1300732044.jpg

comments pleaseeee :wacko:

looks wicked, but back seats need to come out and lower it some more :wacko:

x2

does make the wheels look less 'chunkier' to my eyes, brave move on the wheels definatly unique :lol: will probs look better in the flesh.. that first picture though is the sex!

post-6575-1300732126.jpg

if you had idrees alloys hes got on his now i think this would be simply stunning!

...sits and awaits what will be an absolute onslaught of criticism about the above post. good luck defending that one on here dude, i'm off to make a cuppa tea and then sit and watch this one hit the fan...

Phil.

eh? am i not allowed to say anything negative like only saying what i think i am not greifing or dissing him just saying as it doesnt fit 100% so do not see what the problem is tbh. so yea make a cup of tea and sit this one, make me one please 2 sugars :p

also is there a gang or somthing that will beat me up since i said it doesnt fit very well " good luck defending that one on here dude" ;) :D

i was just stating the parts hes fitted thats all i am not saying all of his stuff man phil stop making the situation more than it is...

no actualy far from upset am laffing, i was only saying.. jeeees

yea idrees has good feedback and has sold me many stuff so not slating him on that, also just becouse he has sold perfect moulds of replica body parts doesnt mean everything will be perfect anyhoo sorry to spam your thread josh.

peace

see you edited your post phil ;)

tbh the products are spot on! spoiler= perfect, bumper= perfect , iddy said the skirts needed abit of sanding so i did ;) i just didnt do a very good job lol

as for the overfenders im sure il sort it :D

on a better note ! I've orders some edging strip for the overfenders :p

should all be on the car in a week or so~!

How can you say that iamlegend, obviously the overfenders were not designed to be used with the Varis bumper!

My ZEP fenders were an awful fitment, but Iddy sorted that out with the mould he took from them.

i would just sand it down to size if it causes to many problems... that's a big gap and wont match unless you take some off by the look of things.

also you have gone to all this effort with the kit and the low offset wheels i just think its kinda a waste to not roll the arches and lower it more... you almost have a ridiculously nice car on your hands but to pull something like this off you have to take it the full nine yards. if done right this car will be become a unique and trend setting car, something people look back on and look to match in style but you reeeealy have to push it just that bit further. no glory without pain

*stands up with flag waving background as heroic tunes play over me*

unnecessary rant... over lol

^^^^

very necessary rant mate! i do know what you mean! i have been thinking about this and had ideas like smoothing in the overfenders and cutting the insides out but doing this over time it will crack because of bodyflex and all that, or having them flared out properly! its all things i am thinking about im just abit iffy because it will be permenent!

the other thing is im not made of money so i cant really go for a big spend do what ever i like sort of thing, i have to save and think about what im spending on lol

but dude i understand what your getting at and will look into this ;)