• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels are ready for painting borrowed them just to see how they will sit on the car . Also fitted my toms grill and Zoe sorted out my headlights and fogs look mean.

IMG_2333_zpsbc4013e5.jpg

IMG_2334_zps273aed95.jpg

A little teaser :yahoo:

IMG_2306_zps67422b01.jpg

IMG_2332_zps7ee65509.jpg

Have to say, it looks better than the Rota's mate! Does look proper mean from the front as well, don't think theres anything more you could do to make it better :thumbsup:

Thanks Adam still got stuff I want to change body wise. I don't know why I even bought the rota's spur of the moment thing I guess these meisters will be the fourth set the car has had lol trying to buy some advan's for track use as well.

Please dont put stretched tyres on them though

He won't .... It's a proper GT with purpose and stretch plus power and proper brakes and interior would be massive gay fail..

Lew they look amazing, I need to stop looking as I'm getting the itch again

Il put some on tonight with the lips showing they do looking amazing . The tyres are coming tomorrow and stickers Monday won't be long until there on .

The rears will have a tiny bit of stretch probably the same as the rotas but the front won't have any ;)

Cheers Marc you need to get another gt dude .

He won't .... It's a proper GT with purpose and stretch plus power and proper brakes and interior would be massive gay fail..Lew they look amazing, I need to stop looking as I'm getting the itch again

Picked up the wheels from the bodyshop yesterday my god the colour is immense even without any light on they flip. The pictures don't do the wheels any justice. Got my stickers to put on tonight.

IMG_2362_zps68f3a1b4.jpg

IMG_2381_zps804fe81b.jpg

IMG_2380_zps83d26029.jpg

IMG_2378_zps5d043ab4.jpg

IMG_2375_zps5397cca3.jpg

IMG_2374_zpse6d1e22b.jpg

IMG_2373_zpsd52842de.jpg

IMG_2371_zps9e204b39.jpg

Better pic of the front end of the car with the toms grill fixed in

IMG_2369_zps45235b94.jpg