• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just going to say I'm not too keen on the eyebrows but the overall look is epic mate!

I'm abit 50/50 with it dude think it might be the headlight tint.

looks beautiful dude!

Phil.

Thanks Phil so happy with how it's turned out.

I have just spent most of the evening reading through your build thread after seeing a picture of your boot from JAE and i gotta say mate im super impressed with the quality of bits you've got together and the attention to detail. LOVE the carbon/cage mix up in the rear.......my car will achieve similar, kudos dude!

what can I say still remains the BEST gt on the forum!! now just looks EVEN better!!!!!!!!

only fault get that rear grommet filled in lol

Appreciate it Ash :)

That's the plan when I eventually get a full respray.

Looking good as always Lew and good to see you but it should have been on the ukso stand

John

Thanks John good catching up with you.

Fancied a change this year mate and wanted to meet some new people.

I have just spent most of the evening reading through your build thread after seeing a picture of your boot from JAE and i gotta say mate im super impressed with the quality of bits you've got together and the attention to detail. LOVE the carbon/cage mix up in the rear.......my car will achieve similar, kudos dude!

Good effort dude just noticed its on its 25th page. I've always bought genuine parts for her don't see the point in buying something because its cheap then just have to replace it when it breaks/fails.

Looking lush as always lew one of my favourite gt's for sure just looks better n better

Seen a few pics of the td stand with a fair few folk around your gt mate top work

Cheers Adam :thumbsup:

Yeah she got quite a lot of attention on the stand makes it all worth while . Jap performance mag came over and said they would like to feature her that made my day.

Looked fantastic at JAE mate, got me seriously considering the Livesports stuff, if only the front lip alone!

It is the best looking kit for the GT imo :)