Do it :-D

Rob.

Was thinking it dude just takes me a while to decide.

I ended up sending the reverse scoop back.

Looking good mate love the carbon ;)

Cheers mate can't get enough the stuff lol

They're winglets mate reps of the arc magics.. I have a set and love them

They are carbon origin ones mate.

We'll that was worth all tat time it took me to read throught all tat one of the best builds I've ever saw mate cars minter and Lov all the work uve done

Appreciate it mate I was bored the other day and flicked through that took me ages.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just received it this morning will be a nice little touch inside.

4A875365-3191-4490-8FCC-D5455DBFC10E_zps

Here are the canards like I said quite big but with the winglets should look good also having the bumper modified & the reg moved . Going to be ordering some long neo chrome wheel nuts at the same time . my red rays will be up for sale if anyone is interested ?

I've got some paint left over from the wheels going to do my rocker cover and maybe the catch can. Got quite a few bits need fitting so there will be pictures to follow shortly.

ABD22FCA-05AC-44B4-B871-94D5673153DF_zps

They're really nice mate, what make are they? Always fancied running canards but don't think my cars styled aggressive enough for them.

That's why I've waited so long to fit them. I don't know mate there is no markings on them . They was purchased from a contact in japan

Just read this build through!,

Absolutely stunning mate!, Makes me want a gt real bad now!

That bride interior! <3 :thumbsup:

Cheers dude gts are the best

• 4 weeks later...

How much did you pay for them man? Your gettin as bad as me lol

I know I can't help it that's four sets now works,weds,toms and my Matt black set. Think I'm going to turn one of the spare bedrooms into a showroom lol put up some big shelves.

That doesn't make sense.

I know I was tired when I wrote that just read it back like DA FUQ? I'm after a proper set of wheels now to replace my fakes and I did quite like these but they aren't in my list of wheels I want so decided not to go for them. They are lovely though